Applying makeup in the morning has become the daily routine of most women in the world. While some women use makeup to hide birth defects or skin conditions- most women claim that they wear makeup everyday to work just in order to look “presentable”. If you are one of these women, you might find this post relevant to you.
For some time now I’ve been following amazing YouTube blogger- Sona Gasparian, and in this video she is showing her 11 steps to looking great without makeup.
This is how she looked when she woke up to make the video:
And these were her 11 steps for transformation:
- Brush your teeth- and exfoliate your lips in the process
- Exfoliate your skin with a brush and a scrub to clean your skin
- Exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub
- Slap your face (Yup) to get your blood flowing and get rid of the pale night look
- Hydrate your lips with essential oils
- Use brightening eye cream
- Apply moisturiser (With sunscreen)
- Make sure your brows are plucked, than brush them
- Curl your lashes (Twice)
- Groom your hair
- Apply Aqua 4 to your lashes (To give them the mascara effect) and to the high points of your cheeks
Watch the video and see for yourselves: