Applying makeup in the morning has become the daily routine of most women in the world. While some women use makeup to hide birth defects or skin conditions- most women claim that they wear makeup every day to work just in order to look “presentable”. If you are one of these women, you might find this post relevant to you.
Although it is certainly possible to look and feel your best without makeup, there are a number of things you can do to enhance your natural beauty. For example, if you have a bright, white, smile, passers-by will be drawn to you. Are your teeth yellow and stained? If so, you might want to do some research into teeth whitening procedures. With it being as simple as doing a quick google search to learn about a dentist near me (location varies depending on where you live), the idea of having cleaner teeth may soon become a reality. Your smile is one of your best natural assets.
This is not to say that you simply can’t visit a Dentist in windsor, for example, to enhance your teeth a little through cosmetic dentistry.
One of my friends had always been insecure about the shade of her teeth and would avoid smiling in selfies and photos because of this. However, after treating herself to a whitening treatment with a Dentist in Citrus Heights, her smile has been transformed and her confidence levels have soared. If you are looking for ways to enhance your natural beauty, a teeth whitening treatment could be the game-changing solution you need.
For some time now I’ve been following amazing YouTube blogger- Sona Gasparian, and in this video she is showing her 11 steps to looking great without makeup.
This is how she looked when she woke up to make the video:
And these were her 11 steps for transformation:
- Brush your teeth with a whitening toothpaste and use a teeth whitening mouthwash. Then, exfoliate your lips in the process
- Exfoliate your skin with a brush and a scrub to clean your skin
- Exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub
- Slap your face (Yup) to get your blood flowing and get rid of the pale night look
- Hydrate your lips with essential oils
- Use brightening eye cream
- Apply moisturiser (With sunscreen)
- Make sure your brows are plucked, than brush them
- Curl your lashes (Twice)
- Groom your hair
- Apply Xlash to your lashes to give them the mascara effect, as it works by thicking and lengthening your lashes natrally.
Watch the video and see for yourselves: