Cellulite; how to get rid? What is Cellulite? Leading causes, stages of development, consequences. The most effective methods to deal with the “orange peel.”
Cellulitis is a local increase and accumulation of fat cells, accompanied by reduced blood circulation and lymph flow, as well as the proliferation of connective tissue. Visually, it is identified by notable bumps on the skin – the so-called “orange peel.” Cell development develops differently: sometimes, a cosmetic defect appears as early as adolescence, and some women do not know what it is until old age. To get rid of the “orange peel,” an integrated approach is essential: you can use a variety of cosmetics and folk remedies, perform procedures in the salon and at home, and exercise. It is also necessary to review your lifestyle.
What is Cellulite?
Cell motility is a structural change in subcutaneous fat tissue that leads to reduced microcirculation and lymphatic drainage. Such phenomena are nothing more than Stagnation that leads to metabolic disorders and the eruption of subcutaneous fat.
By the way, doctors do not want to use the name “cell”: it does not reflect the essence of the processes since the suffix “- it” indicates inflammation, and it does not exist with such changes. Therefore, from experts, you can hear another term – gynoid lipodystrophy.
Typically, fat is formed in the connective tissue and then transformed into the bloodstream. This process involves small fat cells, which accumulate in “fat membranes” and around them – collagen and reticular tissue. “Lobules” are directly related to blood circulation. Thanks to them, lipids enter the blood and transport fat as a source of nutrition to all body tissues.
However, this system fails for various reasons. Fat cells, also called fat cells, stop working correctly. Fat accumulates, capillaries weaken, and swelling occurs, which further disrupts circulation and lymph nodes – a vicious cycle ensues.
There are four stages in the development of gynoid liposuction:
- The first … Stagnation of intercellular fluid occurs. Cosmetologists also call this cellulite on the thighs and other soft places. At this stage, you may notice swelling.
- Second … Fat cells accumulate as fat cells stop functioning normally, which contributes to the thickening and hardening of collagen fibers. It is increasingly difficult for lymph and blood to reach the cells. When the skin is pressed, dents remain at this stage: such marks indicate a loss of elasticity.
- Thirdly … Experts call this stage fat layer or complex cell. Only at this stage does the “orange peel” appear clearly. The selective effect is explained by the formation of fibroblasts, which causes fat cells to cluster into nodules. Cellulite on the legs, thighs, or buttocks can be considered neglected if the skin is uneven, uneven.
- Fourthly … At this stage, the situation worsens. In addition to the nodules’ growth, brain numbers become increasingly lumpy, and pain is possible.
It is essential to know that neglected liposuction is ugly and dangerous to health! As blood and lymph flow is disrupted, leg cramps occur, and a feeling of numbness may appear. Cellulite also causes the development of varicose veins.
The leading causes of cellulitis
Despite the rapid development of medicine, doctors still cannot give a definite answer about why cellulite appears. Since the phenomenon of pathology has not been thoroughly studied and clarified, it also complicates the fight against the “orange peel.” In any case, it can firmly state that gynoid liposuction occurs due to several factors.
The main reasons why cellulite occurs:
- Wrong nutrition … A lot of fatties, fried food, sweets, smoked food. Fat cells, which satisfy the body’s energy needs, trigger the production of endorphins, hormones that give pleasure. When a person abuses tasty and junk food, addiction is created: the body needs more and more leptin, and in response, fat cells are formed, and they need additional nutrition… Appetite grows, fat reserves increase simultaneously, and block the movement of lymph nodes and blood – the pathological process is underway.
- Heredity … Heredity directly affects the speed of metabolic processes and, blood circulation, the distribution of fat cells.
- Diseases of the endocrine system … lead to an imbalance of hormones. Hormones again have a direct effect on metabolism. When their production is impaired, blood flow worsens, lymph nodes stagnate, and “orange peel” appears.
- Sedentary lifestyle … Modern people do not have time to spend energy on food. Therefore, its excess is “stored in reserve”; as a result, fat deposits appear, which leads to the deterioration of the movement of blood and lymph nodes.
- Smoking … This habit causes disturbances in the circulatory system. In addition, nicotine destroys vitamin C. It also affects blood vessels, losing elasticity and becoming brittle. Fluid outflow worsens, Stagnation occurs, and cellulitis occurs.
- Stressful situations … produce hormonal surges, throwing endocrine and other systems out of rhythm. Many people tend to “treat” their stress with junk food. As a result, fat deposition increases, and blood and lymph flow worsen.
Ways to fight cellulite
Having studied the causes of cellulite in detail, we can conclude that the fight against the “orange peel” should be complicated. It is even more important to start taking action early: the more pronounced the fibrosis, the more difficult it is to eliminate.
Proper nutrition for cellulite
If cellulite is found on the buttocks, thighs, or legs, it is necessary to adjust the diet. It is required to eliminate everything fatty – margarine and mayonnaise, fatty meat, and dairy products. It is essential to forget about smoked meat, canned food, sugar, and substitutes. The condition worsens with sweets and pastries made with white flour, pickled foods, black tea, and coffee. It would help if you did not use spices with flavoring agents or carbonated drinks.
It is essential to supplement the menu with foods that initiate bile production, helping to eliminate toxins from the body. Therefore, eating fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking water (1.5-2 liters per day) and fruit drinks without adding sugar to them is helpful.
It is necessary to switch to green tea, where you can sweeten honey but not abuse it. Herbal tea with the addition of rose hip, peppermint, and chicory helps normalize bile production.
It is beneficial to start the day with whole grains. Instead of regular desserts, it is better to eat seeds and nuts. Alternatively, you can sometimes allow sweet cheese.
You should also limit salt consumption, which causes water retention. Recipes for cellulite that use olive oil and lemon juice as a dressing will be handy.
Attention! Eating seasonal food and eating as little food as possible that has been heating treated is helpful.
External influences are significant in the early stages of cell membrane development. A high-quality and correctly selected cream helps restore disturbed lymph flow, improve cell nutrition, and eliminate toxins and excess fluid.
Preference for dosage forms containing components that normalize metabolism. Metabolism is restored thanks to the presence of vitamins A and C, B and E. Another valuable supplement included in an effective cellulite cream is caffeine. The fact is that it has a fat-burning effect.
Scrub to eliminate cellulite
To fight cellulite, it is helpful to use homemade scrubs, as they will help remove dead cells so that beneficial substances can penetrate the skin. The right combination stimulates blood circulation and lymph nodes.
Using such a remedy for cellulite is recommended after steaming and moisturizing the skin. You must apply the scrub, keep it for a few minutes, and then massage the treated area well with a massage mitt or brush, and only then can it be washed off.
Practical recipes for cell cleansing:
- Based on red and black pepper … These ingredients take 1 tsp. The exact amount of powdered cinnamon is added to them. Plus, it would help if you had a tablespoon of sea salt. After the mixture is mixed, it is enriched with a few drops of orange essential oil. It is important to listen to your feelings! If it becomes unbearably painful, it is better to wash off the mass. But a noticeable burning sensation is normal. Pepper warms the skin and causes blood flow; when metabolism is activated, fat cells break down.
- On mint essential oil … This cell cleanser has the opposite effect – cools. Cells experience stress, so the processes inside them are activated, metabolism is accelerated, fat is burned, and blood circulation is improved. Preparing a glass of coffee and grinding grains is necessary for such a composition. You should also grind green tea and seaweed; take half a cup. After mixing the ingredients, add a tablespoon of finely ground salt and 1/2 tbsp. l. olive oil. After combining the elements, drip the mint essential oil into the scrub – 10-15 drops. You can also add rosemary and eucalyptus or lemon.
- From shower gel and coffee … Since caffeine burns fat, you can grind the beans and add the resulting powder to your favorite product.
- From coffee and fermented milk product … These ingredients will complement each other, burn fat and provide the cells with valuable substances. Take plain yogurt without additives, kefir, or yogurt. For 6 tablespoons of fermented milk products, you need 2 tbsp. l. coffee.
- With honey. This bee product improves blood circulation and metabolism if you take 1 tbsp. l. will already create flame 1 teaspoon cognac and the same amount of ground coffee, a very effective scrub to help remove cellulite on the buttocks and other places. And if granola is at home, drop 5 drops of it, and the result will show even faster.
- Sea salt … is rich in minerals, and its crystals remove dead cells. If possible, it is best to buy Dead Sea salt. It takes the same amount of olive oil for 1 tablespoon. After mixing the mass, add your favorite essential oil to it, but better than a citrus tree.
- From sugar … Surprisingly, a sweet product will also fight cellulite. Mainly because it acts as an abrasive, exfoliating the skin. But the composition is also enriched with other components to increase the effect and accelerate the elimination of cells. For example, at 4 tbsp. l. granulated sugar, take olive oil. Alternatively, mix 1 tablespoon sugar with cocoa, olive oil, and cream. After such a scrub, the skin becomes silky and soft.
An anti-cellulite massage helps to eliminate irregularities under the skin and remove the “orange peel.” You can do it in the living room, but it is also quite possible to hold meetings at home, including on your own, without help from help.
Before you go for a massage for cellulite, you need to familiarize yourself with its fundamental principles:
- It is essential to clean the skin and relax the muscles before the procedure.
- It is helpful to use special massage creams. Alternatively, use natural honey or citrus essential oils.
- It is better to remove the hair before the massage, as it can be damaged or grow into the skin – the effect will be pretty practical.
- It is essential to complete the procedure in 5 sessions, at least two days apart.
- To get the effect, one procedure should last from 30 minutes.
- During the massage, should direct the movements from the bottom to the top.
How the massage is done for cellulite: first, they warm up the area with soft movements, and gradually the massage becomes louder and louder: alternate stroking, massaging, and patting.
The skin’s condition calculates how much the area is affected. On the abdomen, movements should be soft; you do not need to press hard on this area. Thighs, buttocks, and legs are treated with more stress. If you visit a professional massager, you can ensure that they work hard enough after warming up. You don’t have to tune in to be able to relax during the session – rather, painful feelings are guaranteed, but it’s worth it.
Rubbing the inner thigh close to the shin is not recommended. You also don’t need to rub the groin and the area under the knees – this is unhealthy!
Vacuum massage for cellulite is even more effective. Its effectiveness is explained by negative pressure on the site, which causes current flow to the area, activation of metabolism, and opening of capillaries. In addition, the deep fat layer under the skin and even the muscles are worked on.
There are two types of such massage – canned and vacuum roller. In the first case, particular massage cans are used, and in the second, a device where cans and rollers are combined. Cosmetic experts should only use such equipment!
You can do cupping massage on your own if you want to try all the methods that help remove cellulite at home. And in this case, warming up is necessary first. It can affect skin treated with oil. It is essential to go from the bottom to the top clockwise without staying in place for more than three seconds. Under the influence of a vacuum, the skin becomes red, and a minor pain sensation is allowed. But if you overdo it, a lot of pain is possible, and then the appearance of bruises.
Even during the massage, a unique cellular brush is used. In this case, the operation is performed on dry skin, called brushing. It exfoliates, and the epidermis layer causes blood to flow and activates lymph flow. Although many experts do not consider brushing a truly effective weapon against cellulite, it can be used as an additional measure.
To avoid harm, it is necessary to choose the right brush: on the one hand, it should be challenging, but on the other hand, not too much. Otherwise, it is easy to damage the skin. A dry brush for cellulite made of synthetic bristles is considered the gentlest—a little rougher – made of cactus. The hardest thing is pig breeding. Alternatively, it is better to accustom your skin to a soft one and then buy a harder one.
The massage is performed without wetting the body or using oil. They move in a straight line from bottom to top or in a circle in the same direction. It is necessary to press perceptibly but not to the point of pain. At the end of the procedure, it is essential to take a shower, rinse off the peeled skin particles and then apply a moisturizer.
While you can massage problem areas independently, it doesn’t hurt to learn the technique. You can watch any cellulite video before going for a cellulite massage. But as an alternative, you can go to the salon for a few sessions.
When researching how to remove cellulite, you shouldn’t ignore the packaging. Its great advantage is that such sessions can be performed at home without problems or outside help.
You can see the effect after 3-5 procedures with a good recipe. On average, the procedure takes 20 minutes. But the length depends on the composition: if there are burning components, it is better to reduce them. In any case, the wrapping must go in a spiral and move from the bottom up.
It is helpful to prepare the skin in advance – to clean it, including using scrubs and massages to warm up the tissues.
For the procedure, you need a film wrapped around the body to create a greenhouse effect. Short shorts are placed over it. There are unique, but regular capacitors are also suitable. It is worth wrapping yourself in a blanket to make the impact even more expressive.
The most effective anti-cellulite wraps:
- Made of clay … Use regular cosmetics sold in any store. White, black, or blue clay is diluted with water to form a mass that resembles thick sour cream in consistency. You can drip citrus essential oil.
- With honey … By heating this product slightly, it is mixed with egg yolk and essential oil. Alternatively, there is a hula made of honey and milk. Another exciting recipe is adding algae, which must be soaked first and squeezed out.
- From oils … Take a carrier oil – olive oil is ideal and add essential oils. Almond, jojoba, lemon, juniper, and lavender work well.
- Apple Cider Vinegar … This product should be diluted 1 to 1 with clean water. Although the cost of packaging is cheap, it is pretty compelling.
- Green tea … It is necessary to make a cream from crushed leaves by pouring hot water over them. Then add a few drops of essential oil and start the composition.
- Ginger … Mash the root to make 2 tablespoons of gruel. Then add the same amount of hot milk. Since this is a burning product, it is necessary to listen to the feelings and not keep the mass on the body for more than 20 minutes!
- From wheat and pepper tincture … Another warming compound that you need to be careful with. For 3 tablespoons of flour, you need one egg yolk and 50 g of pepper tincture. After combining the elements, you should obtain a kind of liquid dough. It is better to apply mass for the first time, literally for 10 minutes. And gradually, the session is extended to half an hour.
Mesotherapy against cellulite
At any stage of cellulite, you can turn to experts to get rid of the “orange peel” quickly. But cosmetologists are especially helpful when the situation is ongoing. If you can’t handle yourself, you can go for mesotherapy.
The essence of the method is to inject unique cocktails under the skin. Dietary supplements stimulate metabolism, help to remove congestion, and establish biochemical processes. A specialist chooses a cocktail for himself after studying what the cell looks like without considering the skin’s peculiarities and the associated problems.
How mesotherapy is done for cellulite:
- First, complexes are used that help removes Stagnation and activate the outflow of lymph nodes.
- Furthermore, drugs have been used that break down fat cells.
- After that, it is necessary to activate blood flow to cope with restoring metabolism.
- The complex is completed by introducing cocktails that increase the tone, saturate the tissues with moisture and restore elasticity.
Cosmetologists can inject drugs by making microinjections. It is painful, but the effect will be maximum.
In addition, in search of a solution to quickly get rid of cellulite, you can turn to the hardware version of the procedure. In this case, pain is almost excluded: cocktails are introduced by ultrasound or electrolysis. However, additional procedures may be required.
There is a third way – offense. The captain works as a mesoscooter. A tingling sensation is essential but not as painful as injections. However, the breakout method will not help eliminate a neglected cell.
The cost of the procedures is feared from the use of mesotherapy. The price is pre-determined by the project’s scope assigned to the captain. At the same time, one visit to the beauty salon is not enough; you need at least 10-15 sessions. If the moment is skipped and you have to look for ways to deal with a cell at the fourth level, then the number of actions reaches 20.
Exercise for cellulite
Despite the degree of neglect of gynoid lipodystrophy, exercise will be helpful. Still, it is best to do sports for prevention. Regular exercise prevents the formation of “orange peel.” Still, when it appears, it becomes much more challenging to get rid of cellulite at home, and indeed, one charge is not enough.
In the beginning, running and cardio are helpful. If the “orange peel” is noticeable, you need anti-cellulite strengthening exercises. Only in this case will fat cells be indeed burned, will form healthy muscle tissues, and unpleasant bumps will gradually disappear. They will outline the beautiful contours of the body. Preferably combine cardio and strength training.
The following exercises for cellulite are practical:
- Opposite lunges … From the starting position, stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart, lean back, and alternately bend your knees to a 90-degree angle. A weight will be required – for example, dumbbells weighing at least 2 kg. Repeat exercises from 10 attacks on each leg.
- Boxing … From a standing position, with feet shoulder-width apart and with a straight back, they squat, imagining that they are about to touch the chair with their buttocks. It is essential to ensure that the knees do not protrude – do not go over the toes. And in this case, for greater efficiency, you need to take dumbbells in each hand. You need to harden 10-15 times and gradually increase the load.
- Burpee … A powerful complex that affects almost every muscle group. You need to sit down and rest your hands on the floor from a standing position. The legs jump back at the moment, and the body stretches to the bar. Furthermore, the legs jump as fast as the arms. Now jump higher and clap your hands over your head. Then everything is repeated in a circle for 2 minutes. For beginners, it is enough to perform 3-4 such visits, and then you can increase the load.
The more complex the fight against cellulite, the faster you can achieve good results. According to experts, such a problem reflects a fundamentally sinful lifestyle. That’s why it’s crucial to balance your diet, eliminate bad habits, and don’t forget to exercise.