Warm up; how maintain perfectly? Please find out the difference between men’s and women’s warm-ups and why girls should take a fundamentally different approach to prepare their bodies for active work. The practice is to call a warm-up a set of exercises performed at medium and low intensity, designed to warm up the muscles, accelerate blood flow and develop ligaments and bones.
The warm-up has the following objectives:
- Increased heart muscle activity.
- Increase muscle tissue’s elasticity and activation of synovial fluid formation in the joints.
- Stretch the muscles.
- Increased heart rate.
- Preparation of all body systems for intense exercise.
Very often, athletes do not warm up, as it is a waste of time. However, this behavior significantly increases the risk of injury. Today you will learn how to do a proper warm-up before a workout for girls.
Exercises to warm up the spine and neck
These exercises are the simplest of all warm-up exercises for girls available today. When you do them, you need to feel the stretch of the muscles and then return to the starting position.
- Exercise # 1. Stand straight with your head down. Begin by stretching your chin towards your chest and, in the extreme position, pause for a few seconds.
- Exercise number 2. To develop a trapezius, start by tilting your head to the side and try to bring your ear to your shoulder joint. As soon as you feel discomfort, hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Exercise number 3. Turn your head as much as possible to the sides and, at the same time, look in front of you. When you reach the final position of the track, hold the position for ten seconds.
- Exercise number 4. Take a standing position and raise your arms. In this position, lean your body forward while keeping your back straight. Hold for five seconds when the angle between your legs and body is 90 degrees. Do about a dozen repetitions.
- Exercise number 5. Take a standing position with your feet at the level of your shoulder joints. Lean your body forward and try to reach the ground with your palms. In total, you need to perform 20 repetitions.
Upper torso warm-up exercises
These moves are used to warm up the upper body for training for girls:
- Exercise # 1. Assume a standing position, positioned at arm’s length from any support. While holding the license, begin to tilt your pelvis back. Slowly straighten your legs and bend backward. As you perform the movement, you should feel the muscles in your back stretch. In the final position, there should be a quarter of a minute pause.
- Exercise number 2. Stand up, keep your head straight, and your feet shoulder-width apart. Pull your stomach and spread your arms to your sides, palms facing up. Keep your head and lower body in this position, and turn your body to the sides. In total, you need to complete from five to seven turns in each direction.
- Exercise number 3. Take a starting position similar to the previous movement. The left hand is on the waist, and the right hand is raised. Turn left and try to reach an imaginary point in space with your right hand. Switch hands and do a similar movement in the opposite direction.
- Exercise number 4. Lie on your back with your arms outstretched and your legs straight. While contracting your abdominal muscles, begin to lift your torso and bend your knees simultaneously. In this case, your feet should not come off the ground. You cannot help with your hands; they must light a semicircular path. Repeat ten times.
- Exercise number 5. Take a standing position and clasp your hands behind your back. Perform small loads with your hands until you feel a stretch in your muscles. Then it would help if you raised your hands and put them back together in the lock. Stretch the top for 0.5 minutes.
Exercises to warm up your legs
When you are warming up for training for girls, you should work with low intensity on a treadmill (stationary bike) or perform a series of jumping ropes.
In addition, do the following exercises:
- Exercise # 1. Come to a standing position with your right leg back and grab your ankle with your left hand. You can grab the support with your free hand if you find it challenging to balance in this position. Hold this position for about 0.5 minutes, and then repeat with the other leg.
- Exercise number 2. Take a sitting position with your knees bent so that your feet touch each other in front of you. Relax your lower back muscles and lower your knees as low as possible. Help yourself with your hands, but do it slowly.
- Exercise number 3. Rest on your knees, and stretch your body up. Begin by taking your body back, bending at the lower back, and reaching for the calves of your legs. After you find the support for your arms, continue to stretch and feel the muscles in your hamstrings.
- Exercise number 4. Take a standing position with your legs on your shoulder joints and lower your arms. Start by squatting with your hips on the ground, then jump up. You need to do 5-10 repetitions.
- Exercise number 5. Take a standing position and keep your hands on the belt. Begin to bend your body to the side and, at the same time, perform low jumps to the right and left.
All the complex warm-ups for training for girls, which we have just discussed, will take you no more than 15 minutes to complete.