Woman’s waist; how to reduce it at home? What are the reasons for the formation of a waistline, and how to reduce the volume with proper nutrition, Exercise, various cosmetics, and the right clothes? Reduction in waist size is a problem that worries most women to a greater or lesser extent. Many believe that it is thanks to her that the female image takes on a seductive and beautiful form. This opinion makes girls strive to make their waist 60 cm. However, this “ideal size” belongs to the realm of myth.
Common myths about a woman’s waist
Many myths about women’s appearance are passed from mouth to mouth and spoil the mood of influential people who find “extra centimeters” and unwanted bulges in different places.
There are also some stereotypes about a woman’s waist:
- Myth number 1 … The ideal female figure is 90-60-90. Tailors designed these standards to create an average female figure. The woman herself does the fitting of the final models. The graceful silhouette does not depend on the parameters of the female figure. The primary condition in this material is a noticeable smooth transition between hips, chest, and waist. In addition, all women cannot have the same parameters as they differ in height and build. And what will look normal to one will disfigure the other.
- Myth number 2 … To narrow the waist, you must remove the ribs. Should not decide Such a drastic method. First, these are significant material expenses. In addition, eliminating ribs increases the risk of damage to internal organs from a solid blow to the side or abdomen. After all, the bones serve as our protection.
- Myth number 3 … Curves in a woman’s waist are inherited and can do nothing about it. It can undoubtedly be inherent in a woman’s physique. Still, it is entirely within her power to correct what nature has given. To do this, you can use a set of measures: Exercise, nutrition, and cosmetics.
To get an excellent narrow waist, there is no need to subject your body to the most extreme diets and make the girl from the sidewalk your ideal. It is enough to change your lifestyle, make specific changes in your daily diet, change your habits and revise your wardrobe. The solution is simple and accessible to everyone. Its main advantage is that there is no need to expose the body to stress and constant malnutrition.
Main reasons for lack of waist
There are several main reasons why extra centimeters and grams are accumulated on a woman’s waist. Then consider:
- Overweight … The primary purpose of the female body in nature is to bear and give birth to healthy offspring. And the abdominal and thigh areas in this material are assigned the leading role. That’s why extra kilos are “set” on them so often, increasing their size and depriving them of grace.
- Hormonal Imbalance … The state of hormones in every organism plays an important role. Under high stress, it is possible to release too much or too little of them. As a result, the body begins to break down and gain excess weight. It is especially noticeable with an increase in cortisol levels, also called the “stress hormone.” With an increase in a person’s blood, the natural defense system is triggered, and the body begins to acquire reserves “for future use.” The waist increases, you feel stressed, and the system increases work. The result is new stress and new body reactions.
- Structural features … The female body has a different structure. There are women with an “hourglass” figure, and there are – similar to “apple” or “pear,” “rectangle.” In the last three types of images, the waist is very weak. And this moment must be taken into account and not tortured by your body with cruel hunger. It is better to pay attention to the recommendations of professional stylists and actively apply them to your image.
- Too much Exercise… Exercise has a significant effect on the formation of the waistline. If the complex for the press is chosen incorrectly or you put too much stress on this area, the pulled-up muscle increases in the abdomen. The body is muscular, but it will not look graceful. Therefore, discuss these points with the trainer when putting together exercises together and do not overload the waist muscles.
- Incorrect body position … Dropped shoulders, bent back, and crooked spine does not add beauty to the female figure. And the waist is lost and disappears. If you do not fight with an ugly posture, your body will get used to this position, and the extra pounds will be placed on the waist and increase its volume. Constantly look at yourself and try to keep your back straight. So even not the thinnest waist will be noticeable.
Suppose, in your opinion, the reason for the increase in body size is hidden in something else. In that case, you must visit a physical therapist and undergo a series of tests. Sometimes, to determine the exact cause, you must pass many tests and contact a cardiologist, gastroenterologist, or endocrinologist. Once the problem is diagnosed and corrected, your body will return to normal with your support.
How to reduce woman’s waist
Before proceeding with body shaping procedures, you need to decide for yourself what you want in the result – a thin waist or an ideal figure. Only after that can you proceed with the project. You should not take drastic decisive steps. The body is a complex system where each process is connected to the others. A minor failure can lead to an imbalance in the operation of all systems and cause the appearance of a disease. It is necessary to gradually change habits, lifestyle, and eating habits and allow the body to adjust in a new way without complications.
Reduce your waistline with proper nutrition
Constant fasting causes a “skeleton covered with skin” effect. Such a female figure is without a pleasing roundness and is unlikely to please a man. Excessive passion for high-calorie foods, however, is not the best choice. Your diet should consist of healthy foods. The tips below will help you create the right menu according to your abilities and preferences. By sticking to them, you will not only get a thin waist but also improve the general condition of your body.
- Less fat is better … Our body is designed, so that fat reserves in it melt simultaneously in all parts. Cannot lose weight on request in only one place, for example, stomach, thighs, or buttocks. To help eliminate excess, you need to exclude fatty foods from your diet. The body cannot completely digest the received fat, so it carefully ” stores” its remains in the stomach. Review your diet and try removing fats, fatty meats, convenience foods, sausages, hard cheeses, high-calorie mayonnaise, and various sauces. Should replace all high-fat dairy products with low-calorie ones. Use chicken, veal, fish, and seafood for cooking. You can’t eliminate fat from your diet, so use olive oil and linseed oil in your food. Don’t forget nuts, avocado (if you want), and sea fish.
- Reducing Carbohydrates … “Fuel” for our bodies is carbohydrates. By eating them, we get the energy we need. If it is not entirely consumed, our body processes it into fat and “stores” it. The result is excess deposits on the waist, hips, and buttocks. To prevent this, it is necessary to minimize the use of fast carbohydrates and, if possible, replace them with complex ones. It is better to exclude sugary carbonated drinks, baked goods, refined sugar, grapes, bananas, candied fruits, etc. Instead, it is worth introducing cereals, vegetables in large quantities, bran bread, and dried fruits into the diet. You can allow a small piece of dark 75% chocolate.
- Protein … Protein consists of amino acids that play an active role in building cells. To digest them, the body spends a significant amount of its energy. The more Protein you eat, the more carbon you burn. In addition to burning fat, you normalize metabolic processes in the body and remove swelling in the arms, legs, and bags under the eyes, making your body light and slim.
- Small meals … Eating small meals allow the body to be constantly entire. At the same time, no excess food needs to be set aside in the form of fat in your problem areas. A small dose does not stretch the stomach, and ongoing nutrition helps to reduce the abdominal cavity. The result is a beautiful, thin waist. With this kind of feeding system, you need to eat part of the volume of the children’s plate without a slide every 2, 5-3 hours.
- Breakfast … You should have breakfast. By waking up your body, make it wake up and start working. Should do the first meal within an hour after sleep. It allows you to digest food and avoid storage entirely. Next, make a meal plan yourself. Dinner should not be late, maximum 3 hours before bedtime.
- Adherence to water management … A woman should drink up to 9 glasses of water a day without liquids. For drinking, it is better to use table salt carbonated water with balanced salt content. If you are an active participant in sports, you must add 3-4 glasses to the daily norm.
- Release … Once a week, you must give your body a little shake. Fast days are great for this, for example, once a week. You can only eat fresh fruits and vegetables on this day, drink kefir, etc. Don’t forget to drink enough water.
Be sure to notice that you will not be able to achieve quick results. I will only give it with constant and constant follow-up with all recommendations for several months.
How to shrink woman’s waist with Exercise
After you set the diet, you need to think about the proper Exercise of the waist muscles. If you have the opportunity to train consistently in a specialized gym, that’s great.
But if this is not possible, then a set of simple exercises that you can perform at home will help you:
- Slope … For a thin waist, back and forth bends are perfect. This Exercise strengthens the back and abdominal muscles and tightens the body.
- Twisting … an excellent exercise for your abs. It allows you to tighten the abdominal muscles and give expression to the waist.
- Squats, better with weight … This Exercise strengthens the gluteal muscles and tightens the back muscles. Its continuous execution creates a beautiful silhouette with a tight bottom and a thin waist.
- Running, walking, sports games … Every movement contributes to active fat burning. What you choose for yourself – cycling, skateboarding, outdoor games, just jogging or a long walk – it’s up to you. All these actions will help strengthen the muscular system, burn excess calories, and shape a beautiful figure.
- Vacuum … This Exercise is actively used in yoga and Pilates. Its essence lies in the training of deep muscles. To do this, you must exhale the air as much as possible and firmly tighten the abdominal muscles. In this state, you need to stay up to 60 seconds. After that, the muscles relax, and after a minute, the Exercise is repeated. The convenience of a vacuum is that it can do it without leaving the workplace. In addition, it has good efficiency. Its results can be seen within 2-3 weeks of regular use.
- Hoop … This is sports equipment that we know from childhood. To get a graceful waist, you need to rotate it every day for 10-15 minutes. You can do this while watching TV. In this case, the training time should be increased gradually. You can choose a unique massage ring or add weight to the usual one with sand for the best results. An unpleasant moment from using this shot is a bruise on the body.
How to reduce woman’s waist with cosmetics
The complex use of diet and sports allows you to get a beautiful waist after a specific time.
However, the formation of a beautiful silhouette is no less influenced by:
- Massages, body wraps … If you have the opportunity to visit beauty salons, take advantage of it. Vacuum massage normalizes blood circulation and increases subcutaneous fat burning. The envelope improves the external condition of the skin, normalizes processes under the skin, and contributes to forming a graceful figure.
- Scrubs, masks, creams … Don’t forget these critical and essential beauty products. You don’t need to buy an expensive professional scrub. Homemade products such as honey, coffee, and olive oil peels are very effective. Massage steamed skin with them, rinse with water and apply the cream. After 10 days of regular use, the result will please you.
Remember that alcohol abuse, prolonged sleeplessness, and smoking are not the best helpers in shaping a beautiful figure. Instead, it is better to choose vitamins and minerals for yourself. It is also worth remembering about the choice of clothing. Correctly selected models, wide belts, and thoughtfully placed accents will visually create a thin waist. But hoodies, tops, and tall models will only add to the problem. Do not forget high heels make a woman’s figure slimmer and more graceful.
Implementing our suggestions gives you a beautiful waist, a graceful silhouette, and a seductive feminine shape. They are the ones that men value in real life. And few are interested in model appearance.