Weight loss, how do you maintain? The importance of the last meal before bed. Basic rules of supper permitted and prohibited foods. Slimming benefits of dinner, weight loss diet recipes. Results and reviews on weight loss.
A hearty dinner is the last meal before bed, full and low in calories. Eating at night threatens to put excess calories into the body by adipose tissue. A proper dinner ensures fast and healthy weight loss.
Why is dinner important to weight loss?
Modern people live an active lifestyle. When they work late, they do not always have the opportunity to have lunch during the day. Food is often limited to light snacks, but severe hunger overcomes at night. When you get home, you try to make up for malnutrition and start eating. The result is rapidly growing overweight, unattractive image, and psychological complexities.
A high-calorie dinner is a direct way to obesity. At night the metabolism slows down. The body goes into energy storage mode and cannot digest much food. Too many nutrients from food are placed in adipose tissue.
Choose excellent and light food for the last meal of the day to prevent this from happening. Nutritionists advise paying attention to proteins and complex carbohydrates that are digested slowly.
Be sure to include vegetables in your dinner menu. The fiber in them slows down the release of fat, cleanses the intestines, and removes toxins from the body. Such foods will be helpful for weight loss and recovery.
Read about the principles of malnutrition on a broken diet.
Basic rules for late dinner
Meals before dinner when should build weight loss according to the rules. Try to finish dinner for 17-18. If you do not have time, eat no later than 21:00. Everything eaten after the specified time will be placed on the waist and hips.
To prepare a healthy dinner for weight loss, follow these tips:
- Do not stretch the meal for more than 20 minutes.
- Prepare a dose and do not add additives.
- Eat without a TV, book, or smartphone; otherwise, eating more than you should is easy.
- Do not go to bed hungry. The feeling is full after a light dinner.
- To avoid gaining weight, eat foods rich in protein and fiber.
- Set fruit aside for breakfast: they whet your appetite.
- Avoid flour, sweets, and fried and fatty foods altogether.
- The total weight of food for dinner does not exceed 250 g, and the caloric content is 300 kcal.
- The proper weight loss dinner includes one dish.
- Drink a glass of kefir if you are hungry a few hours before bedtime.
- Steam your meals for dinner. Bake the fish in aluminum foil in the oven in its juice.
If you follow these rules, a weight loss diet will be helpful. You will not feel hungry, and the extra kilos will start to “melt.”
# read more about practical nutrition
Allow late dinner
What you can eat for dinner while you lose weight depends on the calorie content of the food and your desire to lose weight. The list of low-calorie foods is relatively comprehensive, so you will not be hungry. Each is good for the body, so expand your regular and varied menu.
Allowed foods to eat low calories with weight loss:
- Vegetables, herbs … It is a food with low-calorie content. They contain vitamins and minerals that the body needs to function correctly. Nutritionists advise including cabbage in the diet to increase digestion. It contains tartaric acid, which slows down the absorption of carbohydrates in the intestines.
- Spices … speed up metabolism but should be consumed in moderation. Hot sauces increase appetite and are not suitable for dinner.
- Kefir … can satisfy hunger and normalize digestion. It is used as a snack if you suddenly want to eat before going to bed.
- Cereals … Cereal diets that contain complex carbohydrates are ideal for dinner. The body expends a lot of energy in digesting them. Unlike fast carbohydrates in sweets, complex carbohydrates are not stored as fat. For cereals, nutritionists recommend buckwheat, rice, or oatmeal for dinner.
- Soups with vegetables or low-fat meat broth … These dishes satisfy hunger, normalize digestion, and are low in calories.
- Boiled fish or meat … Protein dinner for weight loss is considered the best. Choose low-fat foods to lose weight.
- Boiled eggs are… An excellent choice for protein dinners. The product contains amino acids that are essential for the body. Boil soft-boiled eggs: it is better if they are boiled in a double boiler. A hard-boiled product is challenging to digest. You can afford steamed omelets or boiled eggs.
- Cottage cheese for dinner for weight loss … The product contains many valuable ingredients and is an ideal dinner. To avoid gaining weight, choose low-fat cottage cheese. Combine it with vegetables (tomatoes, cucumber, and celery).
- Dairy products … improve digestion and get rid of extra pounds. To not gain weight, choose yogurt, and creamy milk with up to 5% fat content. Avoid foods with coloring and industrial flavors.
- Cheese … Not the best choice for dinner. Eating 50 g of the product is permissible, as it is high in calories and challenging to digest. Of the varieties of cheese, give priority to young people.
- Smoothie for dinner for weight loss … Suitable when you are not too hungry and need a light snack. Make a vegetable or low-calorie fruit drink.
- Fats … butter, and animal fats are prohibited. But fish oil and vegetable oils are welcome. Pumpkin or sesame oil and avocado seeds maximize fat metabolism and are not placed in the waist. Vegetable oils and fish oil are fatty acid products that prevent obesity.
Of the drinks, choose green tea, sometimes dry red wine, to activate blood circulation. Drink plenty of still water. It is necessary to form a food rash and fecal excretion.