Breasts; how to tighten, and what is the best way? The leading causes of ptosis in the mammary glands. The most effective methods for firming the breasts are nutrition, creams, masks, compresses contrast showers, and practical exercises—cosmetic treatments and surgery.
Sucking breasts are not only an aesthetically unattractive sight but also an inexhaustible source of female complications, bad moods, and self-indulgence. In addition, the bust, which has lost its shape due to the elasticity of the skin or the reduction of fatty tissue, brings a lot of daily discomforts:
- It requires solid bras.
- Diaper rash develops under it in the summer heat.
- You can no longer afford a light top with shoulder straps … Solid cons but not one plus.
Why do breasts get sick?
For most girls who have not yet encountered problems with reduction or ptosis, it seems that this can happen only in two cases – due to age or breastfeeding. But in fact, the list of reasons that can spoil the shape of one of the main decorations of a woman’s appearance is much more comprehensive.
So why did the breasts sag:
- Age … Over time, the amount of collagen and elastin in the female body decreases, the amount of moisture in the cells decreases, and the hormones estrogen no longer work so diligently to fill the bust with glandular tissue. The skin loses elasticity, stretches, and muscles weaken, and the result of all this is sagging breasts.
- Childbirth … While a woman’s body is preparing her for the upcoming motherhood, her breasts sometimes fill and grow dramatically. After birth, the newly acquired volumes melt away gradually. Still, if the mammary gland has managed to change during this time and the skin is very stretched, it cannot take on its previous form. The most offensive thing is that sagging breasts after childbirth can appear even without breastfeeding. However, the latter increases the likelihood of a woman getting ptosis, especially if it happens in a weak position.
- Improper weight loss … It is known that curvy girls have an imposing bust based on adipose tissue. Suppose a gorgeous beauty decides to lose weight through a strict diet and hunger strike. In that case, the fat will start burning faster than the skin will have time to harden, and a slim woman will have to decide what to do with sagging breasts. And if you need to lose serious weight of more than 10-15 kg, the skin may not be able to “settle down” to the appropriate size, even with gradual weight loss.
- Sinful lifestyle and bad habits … Beautiful toned breasts are something for either young girls or women who take good care of themselves, lead a healthy lifestyle, and do not neglect physical exercise. Poor posture, inactivity, poor diet, cigarettes, alcohol, and irregular grooming are the surest way too early for weight loss.
- Diseases, especially hormonal … Various pathologies often lead to a decrease in the amount of glandular tissue and then the “deflation” of the breast.
- Heredity … Women who don’t have sagging breasts after breastfeeding or weight gain have either worked incredibly hard to take care of them or have naturally tighter connective tissue. Remember how things are with this delicate part of your grandmother’s and mother’s body, and you will be able to predict the future of the breast with more or less confidence.
- Too big … Small breasts stay erect and elastic longer, and large breasts start to lean towards the ground more quickly. Eh, no one canceled gravity.
- Foul linen … An ill-fitting bra is much more dangerous to your breast shape than you think.
Attention! Even the appearance of age-related decline can be significantly delayed, not to mention other cases of ptosis. Soon, the shape of the bust is damaged not by pregnancy or passing years but by laziness and indulging in bad habits.
How to tighten the breasts?
Of course, every woman never wants to face ptosis or see its signs as late as possible. But in the today’s hustle and bustle, we often don’t have enough time and energy for full-fledged prevention, so we start thinking about the shape of the breast when it becomes far from perfect. But it’s too early to panic! No matter what kind of saggy breast – after childbirth, weight loss, or due to age, until its condition becomes alarming, you can take some steps to get your bust back in shape. But it is better to focus on extensive work immediately; the desired changes will not happen alone.
It will not be as easy for a middle-aged woman to regain a beautiful shape in a “fluid” bust as for a girl to tighten her breasts, which have slightly lost elasticity and firmness. In the first case, proper nutrition will not help much, except that it slows down the progress of the career, but in the second, there is every reason to hope for success.
- Drink more water, unsweetened tea (green, white, herbal), and fresh juice – up to 2 liters a day.
- Make sure that a sufficient amount of protein is consumed in the body in the form of poultry, cottage cheese, and kefir.
- Eat more seafood. The omega acids they contain keep tissues young and elastic. At the same time, vitamins and minerals have a positive effect on the condition of the skin. If there is not enough seafood, fish oil capsules will come to the rescue.
- According to reviews, it is recommended to use linseed oil – 1 tbsp with flabby breasts. l. a day. Herbal estrogens contribute to a better fullness of the bust. However, the achieved effect disappears quickly if you stop taking the drug.
- Lean on fruits, vegetables, and greens – an inexhaustible source of various vitamins and fiber. Citrus fruits deserve special attention with vitamin C, which maintains the skin’s elasticity.
- Switch from regular bread to bran and cook porridge more often.
- Rarely eat salty, smoked, and starchy foods and, simultaneously, reduce the amount of sugar on the menu and give up coffee.
Attention! In order not to wonder how to tighten the chest after losing weight, when you are on a diet, be sure to consume at least 1500 kcal per day.
Saggy breast milk
High-quality nutrition and hydration restore the skin’s freshness and ability to withstand gravity for longer. A gentle massage while applying the cream improves blood flow and benefits the muscles that support the bust.
To make your breasts fit at home, choose a cream with the following ingredients:
- Collagen and elastin;
- Hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid;
- Vitamins A, C, and E;
- Fatty cosmetic oils;
- Wheat protein;
- Plant extracts, primarily seaweed.
Estrogen cosmetic products on the market make the breasts look a little fuller and firmer. However, they will not replace implants and will not cope with severe ptosis. To avoid problems with hormones, you can only use them after consultation with a doctor.
How to use breast firming cream:
- Choose a product labeled “For the décolleté” or “For the chest. Applying face or hand cream to a sensitive area, no matter how good it is, would be a mistake.
- Provide a cream with many natural ingredients without a bright smell.
- Choose a product according to your skin’s requirements: aging, maternal, hydration, etc.
- Use the cream daily, no matter how much you want to skip the procedure and go to bed as soon as possible.
- 1-2 times a week before applying the product, exfoliate the décolleté skin.
- Follow the procedure of using the composition by massaging; this often gives good results. You will hardly be able to tighten your breasts at home like a professional masseuse. Still, you can make your skin and muscles more elastic.
But don’t rely on the cream alone! Eat right, do chest exercises, and regularly use masks and compresses. Remember that your cosmetic bag must contain at least 1 breast product with UV filters.
Advice! Before you go for procedures, stroke your waist, stand in front of a mirror, and take good photographs. By comparing the appearance of sagging breasts before and after the exercise, you can get an idea of their success.
Homemade masks for saggy breasts
Homemade masks with a lifting, deep moisturizing, and nourishing effect will enhance the impact of purchased creams. Use their help at least 1-2 times a week, and the appearance of the bust will improve significantly.
Homemade masks to tighten saggy breasts:
- With porridge … 2 tbsp. l. pour the chips with boiling water to get a thick cream. Let the oatmeal swell properly, drain excess liquid, and stir in 2 tsp: fatty oil and the same amount of honey. Massage the warm mixture into clean breast skin, avoiding the nipples, leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- With sour cream … Whip half a glass of sour cream or cream with 2 tbsp. l. cosmetic oil and 1 egg. Lubricate the breast skin, wait 15-20 minutes and rinse off.
- With clay … Dilute 100 g of white clay with warm milk to obtain a liquid paste and apply to the chest skin. Please wait until it is dry and rinse thoroughly.
- With gelatin … Dissolve 1 tbsp. l. the gelatin in 3 tbsp. l. let it swell and light a small fire. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, remove it from the stove, and add your favorite nourishing and moisturizing ingredients: vegetable oil, honey, aloe vera juice, contents of Aevita capsules, etc. Apply the mask to clean chest skin, wait 20 minutes and rinse.
- With cucumber … Mix flour from cucumber grated on the finest grater with egg white and spread the mass over the skin of the chest. After drying, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- With chocolate … Break half a bar of dark chocolate into small pieces and melt in a water bath. Make sure that the molten mass does not burn the skin! The mask is good in its pure form, but if you mix it with 1 tbsp. l. A spoonful of heavy cream, cosmetic oil, coffee, orange juice, or a good pinch of cinnamon would be even better.
Attention! Do not forget that cosmetics are often allergenic, and essential oils can cause burning and irritation. Make it a point to test all new compounds on a small patch of skin on your wrist.
Compression for sagging breasts
Since it is difficult to tighten breasts at home, we should alternate masks with compresses. For example, moisten a linen napkin with sauerkraut juice or cucumber grated on a fine grater, apply to the chest, heat with a heated iron with a thick towel, and leave for 30 minutes. You can massage the juice overnight if the skin usually reacts to the compresses.
It is recommended to lubricate the cleansed chest skin with warm cosmetic oil, after which it needs to be covered with a film and a heated towel. Then it is just comfortable to lie down for about half an hour.
Best for breast care are butter, jojoba, cocoa, sweet almonds, wheat germ, grapes, olives, and flax.
If you usually respond to essential oils, add a few drops of anise, geranium, ylang-ylang, cypress, hazel, juniper, rosemary, dill, hops, or sage essential oils to the base of the compress.
Reverse shower for saggy breasts
Another effective way for a woman to firm her breasts is water massage and reverse showering. However, these methods will only achieve the desired results if a few simple rules are followed thoroughly.
It would help if you took a contrast shower every day or 3 times a week, for at least 10 minutes. During the procedure, cold and warm (but not hot!) water alternates, while cold water should complete the process.
During the shower, it is recommended to perform a water massage on the chest area. It is necessary to adjust the rain and establish a medium current that, as it is, draws circles strictly along the perimeter of the chest. Do at least 10 rounds.
When massaging under the breast, the water jet is more robust, and it is fragile while rubbing the mammary glands. It would help if you tried not to direct the plane to the nipple area when performing massage.
Cosmetic procedures for sagging breasts
Nutrition, homemade masks, and ready-made cosmetics help in the initial stage of ptosis. If it comes to apparent changes, a plastic surgeon or a master beauty salon can tell you how to lift saggy breasts. And since most women try to avoid meeting with a scalp until the last, let’s start with more conservative methods.
How to lift saggy breasts in a beauty salon:
- Massage … Various options are available here: classic manual, which consists of massage, vibration, and tapping; vacuum, carried out with a manual can or a particular device, remedial water massage with a stream of water. You can choose an exotic oriental massage when scrapers, jade rollers, and acupressure are used. They improve blood sugar, saturate tissues with oxygen, and speed up metabolic processes. The total number of sessions is determined individually,
- Microcurrents … The skin treated with a special serum is exposed to stimulating currents because nutrients penetrate deeper layers than when a regular cream is applied. The quality characteristics of the skin are improved, and the chest muscles are stimulated. You need to go through about 15 sessions for visible results to appear.
- Myostimulation … This is a kind of exercise for relaxed breasts, in which the muscles do not under the control of the brain but the influence of a small amplitude electric current. The muscles return to tone, the lymph nodes and blood flow are activated, the skin tightens, the flab disappears, and the turgor balances out.
- Mesotherapy … Saturation of the breast skin with vitamin and mineral cocktails with several injections also leads to good results.
- Biorevitalization … Another injection method provides hyaluronic acid to the breast tissue to moisturize the skin and stimulate it to produce collagen and elastin.
Attention! Baths with sea salt and wraps with algae and healing mud have a less noticeable effect.
Surgical breast lift
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to tighten the breast without surgery. The stated level of ptosis requires more radical measures in the form of an appeal to a plastic surgeon.
Types of sagging breast implants:
- Mesothreads … Thin threads made of polydioxanone, caprolactone, polylactic acid, and other modern materials, often with gold plating, are inserted under the skin. With their help, a frame is created that holds the chest in the appropriate position. The disadvantages of the procedure are that it is only suitable for small breasts, some types of threads dissolve after a few years, and the bust decreases again. The cost is calculated individually, depending on the material of the lines and their number.
- Breast surgery or mastopexy … Depending on the level of ptosis, periareolar (remove excess skin around the nipple), vertical (with an incision of tissue around the areola and vertically down to the breast fold), or anchor (with an additional incision along the breast fold) can use a lift, which makes it possible to remove excess skin, lift the areola and even reshape the breast. Special attention in modern plastic surgery is paid to the quality of sutures, which, if the surgeon has the necessary experience, practically disappear after 3-6 months. The disadvantage of the procedure is the high cost.
- Breast lift with implants … If you not only need to get rid of excess skin but also add volume to the bust, a charge is combined with the introduction of implants, which are placed in a kind of “pocket” from the client’s body tissues.
Although in some cases, the patient may insist on choosing one or the other tightening method, it is better to entrust the solution to this issue to the surgeon. The main thing required of the client is to find a reliable specialist. He will already tell you what to do if the breasts sink: what to do first, which methods to leave in case of emergency and which to avoid.
Saggy chest exercises
One of the leading causes of severe sagging breasts is weak muscle tone. To tighten it and restore elasticity in the muscles, you need to regularly perform a simple set of exercises (it is recommended to do this with cream or coconut oil):
- You need to kneel and rest your hands on a couch or a unique platform 1 m away from your body. The arms are bent at the elbows, and you must try to reach the support with the chest and then return to the starting position. At least 20 repetitions are performed.
- The legs are shoulder-width apart; the left hand is placed on the hip, and the right hand is performed 3 as large as possible backward. Then change hands and repeat. For each indicator, you must do at least 10 repetitions.
- Lying on the floor, arms spread apart in different directions. Inhalation is carried out, the components are strained as much as possible, and the chest is slightly raised. Then you need to relax and exhale. It will take at least 20 repetitions.
- The arms at chest level are bent at the elbows; palms are joined. For about 10 seconds, you need to press your palms against each other and relax. It will take about 20 repetitions.
It is recommended to perform these exercises for saggy breasts every day so that after a few weeks, it will be noticeable that the muscles are gaining tone.
When you play sports, wear a special compression bra, which you can purchase at almost any store. It would help if you chose a model that completely covers your chest. The underwear must be the right size: tight bras make breathing difficult, and very close ones do not provide the necessary support.
One more important point: linen should only be made of natural material (cotton is considered an ideal choice). It is strictly forbidden to use bras made of synthetic material because the skin cannot breathe, and there is a risk of severe allergies and clogged pores.
A sports dog should have hidden seams and wide straps that do not dig into the skin. It is worth giving a model with a lock at the back so that the hooks do not cause an uncomfortable feeling.