Breast liposuction; advantages, disadvantages, and features of breast fat filling. Indications and contraindications for the procedure. The nuances of preparation, all stages of its implementation, and rehabilitation advice. The method of breast augmentation with fat is recommended for girls with excess fat in the arms, waist, hips, and legs. If there is nowhere to take it, the action must not take place, as we cannot use other people’s shares for it. It is also a great way to correct a failed mammoplasty.
Contraindications to breast liposuction
As mentioned above, this option is not suitable for thin women. Under 18 years of age is also restrictive; here, even little is decided with parental permission for the operation. It is impossible to carry out the procedure during pregnancy and breastfeeding; after the end of breastfeeding, at least six months should pass. Otherwise, the result can be completely unpredictable, up to a maximum on the chest.
A patient is likely to be refused surgery if the following problems occur:
- Abnormalities in the mammogram … Usually, such an examination is carried out only for women over 40. Still, before the fat filling is necessary for all patients – it is prescribed to exclude tumors in the mammary glands.
- Diabetes … In this disease, the ability of the skin to regenerate is severely limited, which involves a slow hardening of micro-punctures, which in any case occur. As a result, wounds can become infected and lead to blood poisoning.
- Tendency to form keloid scars … If there are, the spots left behind will certainly be ugly, although not very large, after the operation. Of course, you can remove them with a laser, but they are not eliminated.
- Blood coagulation disorder … People with this problem are denied because of the high risk of bleeding if the arteries are damaged. If this happens, it will be tough to stop it. As a result, a person will lose a lot of blood, which can be fatal.
- Cancer treatment … Even those whose disease is in remission should not undergo surgery. It also applies to those cases when tumors are located far beyond the mammary glands.
- Acute infectious diseases … ARVI, tonsillitis, influenza, tuberculosis, and hepatitis, can be grounds for refusing the procedure. It is especially true if such problems are accompanied by increased body temperature.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases … These include gastritis, colitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, nephritis, cystitis, sinusitis, and sternum dermatitis.
Important! Lipofilling should not be done in the first 6-12 months after mammoplasty and breast surgery for benign tumors.
How breast augmentation is done with your fat
First, possible contraindications to the procedure are indicated. The patient receives a list of tests to be completed. After the doctor has confirmed that the person is ready for the operation, the size and shape of the breast are agreed upon. Usually, it is simulated by special programs and shown on the screen. A woman must show her photo before and after all procedures to evaluate the expected results.
Breast augmentation takes place in several stages:
- Anesthesia … First, the anesthesiologist puts the patient under anesthesia, local or general. It depends on how deep the intervention is.
- Fat selection … After a person is immersed in drug-induced hypnosis, the doctor makes micro-incisions in the affected body parts and pumps out the necessary fat with a special syringe.
- Preparation of filler … Furthermore, the fat mass is cleaned of toxins, blood, and other excess substances. For this purpose, a centrifuge is used; this method takes about 20 minutes.
- Introduction of synthetic material … To do this, small punctures are made on the chest in predetermined places. Then the fat is collected with a syringe, which is “poured” into the holes that are formed. Therefore, the filler is sandwiched between the muscle and the skin so it does not spread inside.
- In the final stage … In the end, a BRAVA device is attached to the patient, and a compression garment is applied – no sewing is required here!
A woman passes anesthesia for 5-10 hours; if it is general, it happens much faster after local.
Complications after breast liposuction
Side effects from the operation rarely occur; they are only possible when the procedure is performed without taking into account existing contraindications and if it is a qualified doctor. The most severe complication is sagging breasts or asymmetry, which looks very aesthetic. There is also a high risk of infection during surgery.
Adverse effects of breast augmentation with fat fillers include hematoma and edema, which remain in more than half of all cases. Sometimes the breasts become dark blue or red, but these problems usually disappear on their own within a week. In rare cases, the skin can become very itchy; it is regularly covered with scars. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to withdraw them in the future.
Results of breast liposuction
Immediately after the operation, a woman is placed in a compression garment and BRAVA devices; if necessary, there is almost no discomfort when wearing them. They go around with this set for about a week, and only during the day do they take it off at night.
During the first 10 days, you should not sunbathe in the sun, take too hot showers and baths, and use body products with an aggressive composition. It is equally important to avoid wearing tight bras. You can notice the effects of breast augmentation as early as 3-4 weeks. Still, we cannot assess the final results until six months later.
If necessary, if you need to increase the breast not by one but, for example, by two sizes, you cannot repeat the procedure after 2-3 months.
The ideal shape and volume of the breast are maintained for 3-4 years. Still, then the “artificial” glandular tissue begins to dissolve. As a result, about 50-60% of the dispersed fat is buried.
To speed up recovery, it is recommended to stop smoking, alcohol, and taking medicines, especially antibiotics. If the patient went to sports before the operation, they could continue this after 1.5 months. True, during the first six months, you cannot put much weight on the chest, for example, a bench press.
An honest critique of the breast augmentation procedure
Breast augmentation is considered a safer alternative to silicone breast augmentation. With this method, the risk of rejection is less; it has a lot of positive reviews.
Alice, 30 years old
I had liposuction done a year ago. I got the effect. I was happy. However, it would help if you considered the specifics of this procedure before proceeding. The breast size will be increased slightly. In this regard, the fat filling is inferior to silicone. My breasts have increased by 0.5-1 size. Your fat has settled around 30% of the total amount injected. The rest of the mass dissolved in the first three months. In addition, this method is unsuitable for thin girls since they do not have a donor area for fat accumulation. I consulted with surgeons, who advised me to enlarge the breasts with the fat in several stages. It is good to add a little each time. At the same time, the shape of the breasts almost does not change; that is, we are not talking about its correction. It looked like my chest had “improved” a bit. Those who have lost or gained weight will understand what I am talking about. The procedure is simple. Under local anesthesia, they both pumped out fat and injected it. It would be good for me to perform one more function, but it is not enough for more areas of fat.
Karina, 27 years old
My breasts stopped fitting after feeding my son. They seemed to be “blown” and became very soft. And on the left, there was always more milk, so it got a little more and then sagged. In general, asymmetry has also been added. My friend advised me to go to a good surgeon in our city and recommended liposuction. According to him, I didn’t need a substantial rise or lift. It was only necessary to correct the volume and eliminate the asymmetry. I had heard of this method before but did not go into detail. And now, I realize that pumping my fat is a much safer method than using an artificial implant. Removed the fat from my butt. Everything has taken root ideally, and no marks are left on the buttocks or chest. The breast has become more voluminous and elastic, and the size difference has gone. In general, I have had a very positive experience with liposuction.
Anna, 35 years old
For several months I thought about whether or not I should have breast augmentation. I studied online reviews, looked at many before and after pictures, and read different surgeons’ opinions. Of course, I didn’t want complications; I was looking for a reliable surgeon. I decided that it was impossible to save in this matter so that later I would not “pay” with beauty and health. I did it in a good, expensive salon with a great specialist. I was initially anti-silica. The thought of having “synthetics” in my body scared me. The surgeon reassured me and said that rejection in the case of liposuction is extremely rare. The operation was easy, and the rehabilitation process too. The chest has increased in size. After a few months, it became a little less – absorbed fat, but it was not scary; I was ready for this. I’m going to do one more method a little later. And a nice bonus for the lush breasts is slim hips. Now I’m going on holiday to beat on the beach with my beauty!
Considering how long breast augmentation lasts, many girls still prefer mammoplasty to it, which is more permanent. But do not forget that breast liposuction with your fat is much safer than artificial silicone.