Beautiful woman feet are important at any age. But regular foot care takes second place compared to other beauty treatments. Foot care can be simple and easy as well as relaxing. We’ll tell you which foot care procedures matter the most and at what time in life…and we’ll present some practical tips to help you keep your feet healthy, smooth and looking great!
From twenty to thirty years old, woman feet.
Although you probably won’t think too much about your feet, there are still a few things you can do:
Fashion and trends are, of course, fun, but refrain from buying cheap shoes. You can easily ruin your feet with synthetic materials since they won’t allow them to breathe, they can cause pressure and pain because the material doesn’t expand, etc…
. Protect your feet for a night on the town
Dancing and clubbing are fun activities, and partying late may not be a problem for you, but it can be for your feet: Protect them by applying Chafing Protector before putting on your shoes. This will reduce friction and not spoil all the fun. Noticing the first signs of foot pain will save your night. Do you like to travel? Then make sure you take the new chafing protector pocket pack with you. It is the ideal solution daily; just fill it with your favorite blister dressings.
Remember to take care of your feet as well as you do with your body: Hydrate! Use a foot cream to treat your feet after your daily shower.
Do you have to meet an attractive guy who is afraid to take off your shoes because you think you might have smelly feet? A chafing protector is a perfect solution. Spray your feet with the antiperspirant to prevent sweat and odor, and you won’t have to worry anymore.
. Say goodbye to smelly feet and cold feet!
Cold feet in bed? No problem, even if you have no one to cuddle up to. Although cold feet are a common symptom in women’s feet, regardless of age or season, you have an excellent solution: chafing protector Warm & Care will warm them with its special formula that generates heat moderate and moisturizes simultaneously time.
From thirty and forty years old woman feet
You probably have a very active and busy lifestyle at work and maybe even with a family:
You lead a very active life and are more interested in the next stage of your career than your feet. However, it would help if you started caring for them regularly, as neglecting them could cause problems later.
Since your beauty procedures should be worry-free, turn to effective products and offer simple solutions.
- Use a daily moisturizer that reduces calluses. Feet lose moisture easily, and the bottoms of your feet tend to get dry when you’re on your feet for a long time, which is the case with an active lifestyle.
- At night, it combines pampering and relaxation in the face of a tense day at work; make yourself a foot mask.
- Use antiperspirant to keep your feet feeling fresh; a reliable antiperspirant is ideal for active women. Just spray them at home, and you will enjoy safe protection throughout the day.
- Dry skin on your feet needs to be checked regularly, as you don’t want it to grow and cause later problems, such as cracked heels (see also: Instant Help Calluses and Instant Help Please No More Cracks! ). Take care of your feet from time to time, either by going to a professional or at your home spa (see also: How to carry out an excellent pedicure on your own). Foot baths are relaxing and will pamper you. Remember the convenience of moisturizing them generously afterward.
- Run for a while or go on a trip? Protect your feet against sore spots, calluses and blisters using the Chafing Protector. The new chafing protector pocket pack is ideal in two sizes: five large blister dressings or six small blister dressings. It’s easy to slip into any bag and even fill it with your unique blister dressing mix!
- Do not limit yourself to fighting the appearance of the first wrinkles. Remember your feet in your daily beauty procedures: Since the skin of the feet is much thicker than that of any other part of the body, you will need a product with effective moisturizers properties.
From forty and fifty years old woman feet
The feet will need more attention because, unfortunately, feet tend to dry out with age.
Don’t give calluses a chance to grow, so you need to care for your feet regularly.
Keep calluses at bay using a file or pumice stone.
Take care of yourself from time to time with a foot bath. It is an easy procedure to carry out while watching TV; it will relax your feet and prepare them for the removal of rough skin.
. Visit a professional pedicure regularly.
Hydrate and re-hydrate: Preferably in the morning and night, after showering and before bed. Depending on the degree of dryness of the feet, use moisturizing crème Extra Soft Feet, an excellent product with intense moisturizing properties that combat extremely calloused skin, including cracked heels?
Don’t just think of skincare in terms of the face: Check your feet regularly for the presence of calloused areas or developing calluses. The best measure to prevent them is good foot care! Keep calluses at bay with effective products in your daily procedures.
Choose your shoes wisely when you have to be constantly on the go, as your feet won’t forgive the wrong shoe so easily, and protect your feet from blisters or sore spots caused by excessive friction.
Women feet 50 or older
This is the age when your feet might show you that they haven’t forgiven all your little peccadilloes… they might have calluses, as well as especially dry and calloused skin. Give them the extra care they need now. You can continue walking comfortably.
Keep calluses at bay regularly. If this dead skin is not removed, it will become hard and thick and even crack and cause pain, making walking difficult. Remove it using a file or pumice stone.
Hydrates. Daily, preferably twice a day. The effective and intense moisturizing properties of moisturizing cream extra Soft Feet, which contains urea, will keep your feet soft and beautiful.
Dry or neglected feet may have cracked heels. Its intensive formula will repair even extremely dry and chapped skin and restore smooth, healthy skin if used regularly.
Now, calluses could appear more frequently. Prevent them by wearing shoes that are not too tight. Act immediately in the presence of a callus by applying Plasters for calluses. The integrated felt ring will offer instant pain relief, and the active component, salicylic acid, will help you get rid of the callus.
Take care of women feet of yourself with a professional pedicure from time to time.