Capillaries on the legs are skin diseases, which are characterized by redness or vascular system appearing on the surface of the skin, which is manifested by damage to small blood vessels. There are many reasons for the development of such a phenomenon; it can be both internal and external factors. Their identification is important in choosing the most effective way to remove capillaries on the legs. Learn more detailed information on this topic, which will allow not only to identify in time but also to quickly eliminate the bugs without waiting for the complication of the situation.
What do capillaries look like, and how and why do they appear on the legs? Methods to eliminate the vascular system: cosmetics, toilet methods, folk recipes.
What do the capillaries look like on the legs?
Almost every woman dreams of flawless skin. Of course, hands and faces are dependent on care, but we must not forget the beauty of the feet. For many, the problem of cellulite in the thighs is becoming the main problem, but at the same time, the formation of a vascular system is no less an aesthetic flaw.
The vessels visible on the surface of the skin are rather thin, reaching 0.3 mm in diameter. The length of the visible area can vary depending on the degree of damage and strain on the capillaries. Their shape varies from case to case and depends on the structure of the vessels.
The vascular mask from the capillaries on the legs can be:
- Linear – one or more straight or curved capillaries can run parallel to each other;
- Cobweb – plexuses resemble a spider web, it is the center and radiates from it in different directions;
- Wood-like – the shape resembles a branched tree;
- Mottled – the vessel itself is located deeper in the skin tissues but a slight redness is seen on the surface.
The color of the vascular system depends on the vessel being damaged. The capillary system of the legs is reddish. However, over time, the color may become darker and more saturated, for example, bluish, or brown. This indicates that the problem is progressing, ie. Further deformation of the walls takes place. Therefore, it is advisable to contact a specialist immediately to eliminate it.
In fact, red capillaries appear on the legs of both limbs. At the same time, they are more on one side. The defect usually appears in the area below the knee. In second place in frequency is the outer part of the thighs. Further in decreasing frequency – the outer and anterior part of the lower leg, the lower part of the thighs, ankles, and legs.
In itself, visible small capillaries on the legs do not give pain, because the problem is only aesthetically pleasing, which makes the skin less attractive. However, do not let things go by themselves. And before trying to resolve the issue with cosmetic methods, it is better to consult a doctor to rule out complications with blood vessels.
So at first, a small redness may appear in a small size. This is either minor damage to small blood vessels or dilated capillaries in the deeper layers of the skin. Furthermore, diffuse redness with persistent vascular stress can develop into a well-defined vascular system. Most often it does not rise above the surface and gives no unpleasant symptoms. If a person is in good health and the cause is not a serious illness then there should be no complications. The most serious and dangerous stage is when the inflammatory process begins, that is, inflammation, hyperlipidemia, pain, and itching. There is heaviness in the legs. In this case, the capillaries very often stick to the legs. In such cases, cosmetic methods will not work, but they can also make the situation worse.
Causes of capillary appearance on legs
The main reason for the appearance of redness or capillary network is enlargement, rupture, or blockage of small blood vessels. The problem is characterized by increased pressure inside, and thinning of their walls. Various internal and external factors lead to this condition.
Why capillaries appear on the legs:
- Taking hormonal contraceptives … Such drugs cause hormonal imbalances that can lead to vascular disorders.
- Chronic diseases … If we talk about general health, then various pathologies of the cardiovascular system, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, gynecological diseases, and endocrine diseases can lead to the capillaries becoming very visible on the skin.
- Pregnancy … This factor also affects the hormonal background and contributes to the need to decide soon how to remove small capillaries on the legs.
- Characteristics of professional activities … So the condition of blood vessels in the legs depends not only on nutrition, and maintenance of habits that are dangerous to health but also on external factors. The vascular system is affected by working conditions – sedentary or, on the contrary, prolonged standing legs. All of this causes too much tension or pressure on the tissues.
- Too heavy … Increases the load on the feet, increases the pressure of the soft tissues on the capillaries, as a result the pressure in them increases and they are deformed.
- Malnutrition … Vascular problems often occur due to a lack of certain vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it is important to maintain a balanced menu and prevent deficiencies of vitamins E, C, K, iron, potassium, calcium, and other nutrients that strengthen blood vessels, increase elasticity, cleanse and control the permeability of their walls.
- Improper skin care products … The reason why the capillaries on the legs become prominent can also be normal care methods. Cosmetics can also have a negative effect on small blood vessels. Their damage can therefore be caused by steam, for example in a bath or in a hot bath, an aggressive massage, which is usually done to lose weight and fight against cellulite, or the use of hard washes or detergents.
- Temperature drops … Changes in blood vessels also cause sudden changes in temperature. One of the options is a contrast shower, which is basically designed to strengthen the walls of blood vessels. However, this procedure should be performed with caution and the skin monitored constantly.
- Bad habits … The real shaking and serious test for the small capillaries on the legs is alcohol use and smoking. Toxic substances and active ingredients in alcoholic beverages and cigarettes reduce the elasticity of blood vessel walls and often cause damage. A love of coffee or spicy food can also lead to similar effects.
- Age … Such skin defects usually appear after 30 years. From this age, there is a risk of developing various chronic diseases, and tissue regeneration worsen.
- Other reasons … This also often involves a lot of physical exertion, exercise in the gym, whether it is exercise or strength sports, genetic predisposition, and the effects of ultraviolet radiation.
If there are too many capillaries on the legs, it is impossible to solve the problem with cosmetics alone. It is necessary to seek help from a phlebotomist. The specialist will perform the necessary examination to rule out serious vascular disease or, if necessary, prescribe the correct treatment.
Ways to combat capillaries on the legs
Provided that the blood vessels in the legs have become visible for a reason that is not related to a serious disturbance in the functioning of the body, you can start eliminating the problem by using medication and not medical methods. At the same time, it is important to normalize your lifestyle to rule out negative factors that adversely affect the condition of blood vessels. If you leave everything as it is, then the problem will appear again and again and only progress. Possible solutions include toilet methods, cosmetics, and folk recipes for the beauty and health of the feet – we will talk about them in more detail.
Cosmetics for capillaries on the legs
If you can use various options for decorative cosmetics to hide the hairline on your face, then you will often have to change your wardrobe and give up short dresses, skirts, and shorts if such a flaw is on your feet. But this approach is not correct, because visible blood vessels can be eliminated with cosmetics that can affect the condition of blood vessels, strengthen their walls and normalize blood flow.
Cosmetics for spider veins on the legs:
- Sophia “Leech extract” foot cream … Bioactive complex of natural substances improves lymph outflow, reduces sensitive blood vessels, and normalizes cell metabolism. The application process, allows the elimination of the external defects of the skin, increasing its tone. The composition contains extracts of the leech, chamomile, chestnut, pine, green, tea, stinging nettle, glycerin, apple cider vinegar, castor oil, and other useful ingredients of natural origin.
- Gel-ointment … Designed to improve blood circulation in the blood vessels, improve lymph flow, strengthen the walls of blood vessels and increase their elasticity. The function also includes increasing the ability of tissues to regenerate, supplement nutrition, and improve venous outflow, the composition contains various natural ingredients, for example, red grapes, peanut chestnuts, blood sugar concentrate, and extracts of Japanese.
- Capilar gel with flavorsome… The substance increases regeneration and improves cell metabolism. Has a nourishing effect, and renews the smell of certain vitamins and minerals. Highly effective, nanoparticles contain flavorsome that can fuse tissue and improve the condition of small blood
- vessels Ointment for feet … The effectiveness of this ointment from the capillaries of the legs includes removing swelling and fatigue, neutralizing inflammation, moisture, and nourishing cells, which helps to increase regenerative capacity and strengthen tissues, including large walls and small blood vessels. The use process will reduce the number of vascular systems. The composition contains such useful ingredients as camphor, horse chestnut, chamomile, vitamin E, peptide complex, amino acids, collagen, and minerals.
- “People’s Healer” cream ointment from varicose veins, the product nourishes the skin, relieves fatigue, stimulates the regeneration process, strengthens the capillary walls, and normalizes blood flow. The composition contains extracts of chestnut, arnica, oak bark, calendula, galangal, beeswax, essential oils of rosemary, lemon balm, spruce, and vitamin R.
It is worth remembering that such funds are not a cure, and in the presence of a large vascular system, it is necessary to combine different methods, which allow not only eliminating skin defects temporarily but also normalizing the condition of the vascular condition and preventing the progression of the problem.
Cosmetics from capillaries on the legs
There are several effective methods that help to eradicate such skin diseases as visible capillaries on the legs. For the most part, they are non-traumatic and allow you to make your skin aesthetically pleasing and well-groomed. A beautician, dermatologist, or phlebotomist will help with the choice.
Non-surgical methods to cleanse the skin from the vascular system:
- Sclera therapy … stipulates that a special solution be taken into the vessel’s cavity, which clogs it and stops blood flow. Thus, blood flow is distributed to other blood vessels. Over time, the treated capillary dissolves. This method of eliminating spider veins does not damage surrounding tissues and does not have a complex effect on the body.
- Laser coagulation … The method aims to warm the hemoglobin in the dilated capillaries. As a result of this effect, the blood clots inside, and the blood vessels stay together and become invisible. The technology also provides cooling to avoid damaging adjacent tissues. In general, there is no pain during treatment and the method itself is rather comfortable and very effective.
- Photography process… This technology uses BBL broadband light. Can eliminate redness and small blood vessels. The meeting is not related to an uncomfortable feeling. In addition, there is no need to undergo rehabilitation after completing the course.
- Lymphatic massage … Several functions help to disperse lymph nodes, remove excess fluid from tissues, tone skin, and blood vessels and remove capillaries on legs. As a preventative measure, it helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and prevents the appearance of new vascular systems. The price of lymphatic surgery on the legs.
- Micro-current therapy … As the name implies, during the operation, the web is powered by the current. For better conductivity, a special solution is used in advance. The meeting often involves discomfort (itching, slight pain, tingling), but the high efficiency of the method forces us to take such risks.
- Meso therapy … A popular toilet method that has a wide range of positive effects. Among other things, it is possible to eliminate blood vessels that are visible on the surface of the skin. It also improves cell metabolism, normalizes blood circulation, and strengthens blood vessels perfectly. The method involves the incorporation of a cocktail of complex nutrients into the tissue.
- Ozone treatment … The method is similar to sclera therapy, only a mixture of oxygen and ozone is injected into the veins. It is this cocktail that causes the walls to oxidize and stick together. The procedure is non-toxic but may cause discomfort. It is very effective against visible capillaries on the legs. As you know, the condition of the capillaries in the legs worsens during pregnancy. However, in this case, with the first news of telangiectasia, you should not try to remove this bug right away. You should wait for the birth of the baby and only then contact a specialist for advice. During pregnancy, it is advisable to exclude negative factors as much as possible so that the problem does not develop.
In addition, it is not recommended to deal with the problem during the spring-summer period when the skin may be exposed to ultraviolet radiation and high temperatures. If these limitations are neglected, imaging can occur quickly and over-painting or burns often occur.
To prevent and in terms of rehabilitation, you need to wear compression clothing, usually comfortable, loose clothing, and avoid sun and temperature.
National recipes for eliminating capillaries on the legs
There are many popular options for dealing with the vascular system. They are all based on the use of natural ingredients with high biological activity. Some home remedies are intended for oral use, they can have a complex effect on the body and improve the condition of small blood vessels from within. Others are used externally and are no less effective. Before removing the capillaries on the legs, it is important to remember that this is a long process, but the result is often very good.
Effective recipes for people to fight the capillary network:
- Aloe compress … This wonderful plant is known for its many beneficial properties. And even when used topically without additional ingredients, it can provide health benefits for small blood vessels. It is enough to make a lotion with onions several times a day. Such a compress can also be left overnight as it has previously been attached with adhesive plastic or soap that is not soaked.
- Vinegar Compressor … If capillaries are visible on the legs, moisten a cotton cloth with apple cider vinegar and apply it to the affected area. If desired, you can wrap it in polyethylene. The exposure time is from 5 to 15 minutes. The softer the skin, the shorter the treatment. You can also dilute the main ingredient with a little water.
- Chamomile compresses … First you need to prepare the broth. For it, you can take both the herb itself and a filter bag that can always be bought at the pharmacy. Ingredients in the amount of 1 tbsp. l. pour a glass of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes. Cool, moisten the cloth, and apply to the problem area for 20-30 minutes. This procedure can be performed 2-3 times a day. The main material for the string can be replaced.
- Herbal bath … Prepare a broth of 30 g of chamomile, 30 g of calendula, and 1 liter of boiling water. We filter, and cool down to a comfortable temperature. Add the broth to a warm bath. The procedure takes 20 minutes.
- Conifers … First we make 1 glass of conifers (this can be spruce, pine, or another conifer). Fill the raw material with a liter of boiling water, let stand for 10 minutes, and filter. We also add broth to a hot bath. The procedure takes 15-20 minutes. In addition, for bath and compress, you can use oak bark and parsley.
- Cabbage and vinegar compress … This recipe can be used regardless of the reasons why the capillaries on the legs were prominent. Varicose veins are even recommended. Pour boiling water over a clean leaf of fresh cabbage, place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 24 hours. In the evening before going to bed, rub-clean apple cider vinegar in problem areas. After drying, put a cabbage leaf on top, fasten it with a bandage and store it until morning. It is advisable to take the course without interruption and do procedures daily for a month.