You are at:Home»Celebs»Happy Birthday Tiffany Alvord!
If you don’t know who Tiffany Alvord is, you must have been asleep for the past 2 years… This uprising Youtube star is celebrating 22 today (December 11th) and maybe it’s about time to share some info about this amazing singer and song writer. So for Tiffany’s birthday- here are-
20 Things You Might Not Have Known About Tiffany Alvord:
- She posted her first video on Youtube when she was just 15 years old!! (That was April of 2008).
- Her Youtube channel has over 2.7 MILLION subscribers!!
- Which is 200,000 more than her Facebook fan page that has over 2.5 million likes!
- She started writing songs when she was just 10 years old!
- Tiffany Alvord’s full name is actually Tiffany Lynn Alvord.
- Her cover song to “The One That Got Away” along with Chester See has over 34 MILLION views!
- From the 8th grade till the 12th, Tiffany was home-schooled at connectionsacademy.com
- She also learned how to play the guitar all by herself!
- Tiffany’s favourite drink is… Water. (Really?)
- As her mother is also her manager, Tiffany calls her Momager Cherie
- Her perfectly straight hair- is actually natural.
- Although she’s a December born- her favourite time of the year is the summer.
- But if it’s winter, you can find her snowboarding in Utah.
- Her first album “My Dream” was released at the end of 2011 (All fan-funded) (Photo Credit)
- Her second album “My Heart Is” was released less than a year after and was self produced.
- What did you do on the New Year’s Eve of 2012? Cause Tiffany Alvord performed at Times Square!
- Having money doesn’t have to change your style. Though she loves to shop at Ralph Lauren, she also wears a lot of Forever 21 and H&M clothes!
- She was the photo-double for Sofia in “My Sister’s Keeper” (Starring Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin)
- The biggest highlight of her career (According to her) was meeting Taylor Swift in 2011.
- If you want to win her over- giver her homemade cookies.
This Is My Personal Favourite Tiffany Alvord Cover
(Featured post image credit)
Previous ArticleEasy Grow MicroFarm Systems… On Etsy! Next Article The Best DIY Crochet Wedding Dress You’ve Ever Seen Maya Mey Aroyo
Content writer & editor at TheWomenTeam.com “In advertising, not to be different is virtually suicidal” – Bill Bernbach