Bioepilation; how to prepare and what are the advantages? Unwanted hairs cause a lot of trouble and discomfort. Today, there are many different ways to solve such a problem, and each girl will be able to choose a more suitable method for herself.
Like any other cosmetic procedure, waxing has many contraindications:
- During menstruation. During this period, there is a significant increase in the pain threshold, which means that the action will bring great pain. Experienced cosmetologists recommend performing an infection in the middle of a cycle.
- Various violations of the integrity of the skin. It includes abrasions, scratches, wounds, and cuts. If infection occurs in the presence of an injury, a woman will feel significant pain and a risk of disease and illness.
- Violation of blood circulation, diabetes. After organic propagation, complications of diseases can develop in the presence of these problems, which become chronic.
- A disease such as varicose veins (Read about varicose veins cream VaricoBooster).
- If the surface of the treated area of the skin has moles or other formations.
Shugaring has significantly fewer contraindications:
- Inflammatory diseases or infectious skin diseases.
Bioepilation at home
Sugar is very similar to bioepilation with wax. Still, in this case, a must prepare a special caramel mass (sugar mass) in advance – sugar (500 g) is mixed with ordinary water (80 g), and a little lemon juice is added. The mixture is poured into a spoon and heated to a minimum temperature while constantly stirring the mass. Otherwise, it will burn. As soon as the mixture starts to boil, it is boiled for 25 minutes and removed from the stove. Pour the hot caramel into the prepared container. Bioepilation is carried out in the same way as with wax.
A small piece of sugar mass is kneaded in the hands and applied to the treated area of the skin; then, it is torn off with a sharp movement in the direction against hair growth. It is believed that shugaring does not cause such intense painful sensations since sugar can envelop all the hairs much more tightly but does not stick to the skin.
What are the methods of epilation?
This hair removal method is straightforward and carried out in several main stages.
First, the skin should be cleaned with an antiseptic and then with an emollient. Then talc is applied, which has a mild drying effect.
Wax is applied in an even and thin layer along the entire hairline, then removed in one sharp motion using a paper towel.
The final stage
At this stage, various soothing and moisturizing agents (creams, creams, serums) will be used.
Advantages of bioepilation
It is not without reason that this method has become one of the most popular and demanded, as it has many advantages:
- It is universal. You can use it to treat any part of the body – bikini area, face, arms, legs, back, and chest.
- It can easily remove hair of various types, colors, and textures.
- After this procedure, the results will be achieved from 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the speed of hair growth.
- You can use it to treat extensive areas of the skin.
- You can carry out the procedure quickly and independently at home.
- During organic propagation, it will injure the hair follicle, and after several functions, the hair will stop growing altogether.
Disadvantages of bioepilation
The main disadvantage of this method of hair removal is its pain. Mechanical hair removal causes many unpleasant sensations, especially when there is complex and very dense vegetation.
It is also worth considering the risk of burning if too hot wax is used during the procedure. Uneven hair loss is possible if the wax is too low in temperature.
How can I take care of my skin after the procedure?
For the skin to remain smooth and soft for a long time after the infection is removed, it is necessary to take good care of it. You should avoid visiting sun baths, saunas, and baths for the first few days. For a while, stop using scrubs, peelings, and other means.
It is necessary to regularly use a variety of drugs that slow down hair growth. Thanks to this, the skin will be smooth and silky for much longer.