Chocolate body scrub; how to make it at home? Valuable properties, contraindications, and recipes for making a chocolate mug for the face and body. The chocolate body scrub is a miracle drug that helps to cleanse the skin. Products with cocoa beans are considered winter beauty products as they tone and nourish the epidermis. But even in the summer, you will significantly improve the condition of your face and body by using cocoa.
Benefits of chocolate body scrub
This resort is an excellent opportunity to groom your body for the beach. The scrub not only cleans the dead layers of the epidermis but also nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
Valuable properties of chocolate scrub:
- It helps to relax and calm down … The product has an incomparable aroma that combines the material with essential oils; you can achieve the effect of aromatherapy.
- Removes dead cells from the surface of the skin … Thanks to the soft abrasives, the skin becomes smooth and soft like a baby.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin … Thanks to the presence of natural oils in the composition, it is possible to improve the skin’s condition and eliminate peeling and flabbiness.
- It helps get rid of cellulite … The caffeine in the bush improves blood circulation in problem areas and helps break down the fat capsules that form cellulite.
- Removes inflammation … Immediately after using the product, you can see the result. Suppose you measure the volume of your legs and abdomen before and after the operation. In that case, you will see a difference of 1-2 cm. It goes beyond water, which makes the skin less attractive.
- Interferes with the aging process … Thanks to fatty acids, metabolic processes are activated in the skin, and elastin production is stimulated. Accordingly, the legs, abdomen, and hips look more prominent.
- Restores skin tone … With regular use, age spots will disappear.
Contraindications to the use of scrub with chocolate
The product is safe; it will help to improve the condition of the skin significantly. But the remedy has contraindications. Some people should use it with caution or even avoid wellness treatments.
- High blood pressure … Since cocoa accelerates blood flow, pressure can rise slightly, which is unacceptable for hypertension.
- Gynecological diseases … For hypertrophy of the endometrium, endometriosis, and endometriosis, you cannot use chocolate cleansing and wrapping. It can cause the condition to worsen.
- Heart disease … even though only a tiny fraction of caffeine enters the body through the skin, people with heart arrhythmias and heart defects should refuse the bush. Caffeine speeds up the heart rate.
- Eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea … If you violate the skin’s integrity, give up the cocoa scrub. If it comes into contact with damaged areas, inflammation and allergic reactions may occur.
- Allergy to cocoa beans … If you are one of those people who cannot tolerate chocolate, stop using this cosmetic.
Chocolate scrub recipes
The composition of face and body products is different. For thighs, abdomen, and buttocks, more aggressive cleaners are used. In addition to chocolate, the scrub can contain moisturizing and tonic components.
How to make a chocolate body scrub
The cost of such an operation in the salon is relatively high. To see the result, you need 10-15 sessions. The cost of scrubbing is several times less at home, and the results are no worse.
Chocolate Body Scrub Recipes:
- Anti-cellulite honey scrub … To make a miracle drug, you need to freeze 100 g of dark chocolate in advance. Grate the treat or grind it in a blender. Pour chocolate chips and 40 g of sea salt into a container. Pour 30 g of liquid bees. Stir well. Add a few drops of almond oil. Take a bath. Ideally, the skin is steamed. Apply the product to problem areas and leave for 2-5 minutes. Massage the skin and rinse with warm water.
- Body scrub with cocoa … Pour 35 g of cocoa powder and 100 g of sugar into a container. Use brown or cane. Pour in olive oil until you get a cream. Apply a thick layer to the skin and massage for 2 minutes. After that, let it sit for 5-7 minutes and gently remove it from your body with warm water.
- Scrub with an orange … Peel the orange and grate it. Mix 30 g of cocoa powder with citrus zest and pour 20 ml of butter. You can use sea buckthorn, almond, or grape seed oil. Apply the scrub to the steamed body and massage it. Wash off the mixture after 8 minutes. You can apply your favorite anti-cellulite cream after the procedure.
- Firming eggshell scrub … After the eggs or scrambled eggs are boiled, wash the shells and let them dry. Grind with a coffee grinder. Mix 3 tablespoons of dry cocoa with cream until a thick paste is obtained. Add a spoonful of shell powder and medium. Apply the mass to problem areas and massage. Leave on for 5 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Melted chocolate mug … Grind dark chocolate and place in a water bath. The fun must melt completely. Pour a spoonful of salt and 20 g of brown sugar into the mass. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Use the mixture while it is hot. When applying, massage problem areas. Rest for 5 minutes and rinse off the mixture with warm water.
- Scrub with coffee and orange … Melt the chocolate in a water bath. After your morning coffee, don’t throw away the weights. Add it to a bowl of melted chocolate. Pour in 1-2 ml of orange oil. Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply to the skin. Continue this for 5 minutes—massage problem areas while rinsing.
- Hand scrub cream … To prepare the product, mix 30 g of cocoa powder in a bowl with a spoonful of chopped apricot kernels. Add 15g of cocoa butter and avocado to the pot. Stir in a handful of oatmeal. Apply the resulting mixture to the brushes and massage. This product is ideal for winter handling.
Make a chocolate face scrub.
You can clean your skin and get rid of comedones with a chocolate mug. This remedy tones and prevents aging.
Chocolate Face Scrub Recipes:
- Cream scrub … Place a few pieces of dark chocolate in a metal bowl. Place the container in a pot of boiling water. Melt the fun—mix 20g of “extra” salt in a separate bowl with 40g of heavy cream. Pour the creamed mixture into the chocolate and medium. Apply to steamed face. Massage for 2-5 minutes, but do not rub in, or you will get red spots and skin irritation. Rinse off with warm water.
- Oatmeal facial scrub … To prepare the product, grind a handful of oatmeal into flour. Combine 30 g of cocoa powder with 30 g of oatmeal. Pour a little milk into the mixture and stir. The scrub is applied to a washed face. You must massage the skin for 2-3 minutes and rinse with water.
- Scrub with orange juice for oily skin … Grate frozen dark chocolate. Add 30 g of olive oil and 15 ml of orange juice to the ribs. Spread the mixture evenly over the face and leave it for 10 minutes. Massage your face with your hands before rinsing. After using the scrub, wipe your face with a decoction of oak bark.
- Cinnamon Acne Facial Scrub … Grind some dark chocolate chips. You can use a mixer or a grater. Pour the chips into a pot and immerse them in a container of boiling water. Wait for the chocolate to dissolve completely. Add 10 g of chopped turmeric and cinnamon root. Pour in 20 ml of any vegetable oil. It is better to give rice oil preference. Mix all the ingredients and apply evenly to the skin, avoiding the under-eye area. Massage the skin for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off the mixture.
- Deep cleansing scrub with nuts: You must melt the chocolate beforehand in this recipe. Add 25 ml of sea buckthorn oil to the viscous and slightly cooled mixture. Use a mixer to beat a handful of walnuts. If you have dry skin, use hazelnuts or cashews. Pour the hazelnuts into the chocolate paste and medium. Apply to steamed face and massage. Do not rub the product into the skin or apply too much pressure. Rinse off with water.
- Lip Cleanser with Peel … This recipe uses dried orange peel. Must first crush it into a semolina state. Melt the chocolate beforehand in a water bath and add the bark. Dip a tissue in boiling water and place it on the lips. The skin must steam a little. Then apply the scrub and massage for 1 minute. You cannot rinse but lick and eat the product. It copes well with the weather.
How to make chocolate scrub
You can use cocoa powder and grated or melted chocolate to make a scrub. If you use chopped chocolate, you should add skin moisturizing ingredients to the product, as the sweet shavings act as an exfoliating component.
Features of making chocolate scrub:
- If the recipe uses liquid chocolate, heat the side dish only in a water bath. When overheated, the fat in the sweets changes its structure and turns into a carcinogenic substance.
- Take only chocolate by weight when preparing the scrub used for candy glaze. It has the least amount of additives and vegetable fat. The percentage of cocoa beans in it is the highest.
- When preparing a scrub with grated chocolate, freeze the product first. Introduce the rest of the ingredients after cooling them. In these recipes, the chocolate should not melt as it is used as an exfoliating ingredient.
- Use eggshells, chopped nuts, ground coffee, and sea salt as exfoliating ingredients for a molten chocolate scrub. In these recipes, chocolate nourishes and moisturizes the skin. Nuts and coffee beans gently remove the delicate core layer.
- If you have oily skin, do not use olive oil as a food supplement. Rice oil or grape extract is ideal.
Rules for using chocolate mugs
Do not use chocolate scrub too often. It is especially true for dry and sensitive skin. Despite the benefits of this remedy, it must follow specific rules.
Features of using a scrub with chocolate:
- If you have dry skin, use the product only once a week. Owners of the oily epidermis can use the product 2-3 times a week.
- I can use body treatments every other day. Before doing this, it is advisable to take a hot shower. In this case, the pores will open, and the skin can fully absorb the healing ingredients of chocolate.
- Carry out the procedure at night. After using the product, the skin is susceptible to sunlight and strong wind. After cleaning 2-3 hours in the summer, do not go out. The epidermis loses moisture very quickly and becomes wrinkled.
- Cleanse the body for 5-10 minutes. The delicate skin of the face does not need such a long massage. It takes 2-5 minutes for the dead skin particles to clear completely.
- Go for a melted chocolate mug in the winter. They nourish and moisturize the skin better. Apply cream against strong wind and frost before going outside.
- If you want to lose a little weight with a chocolate product, after an active massage, cover the body with a film and warm it with a blanket. It will improve the penetration of drugs into the deep layers of the skin. After use, be sure to apply anti-cellulite cream.
Chocolate can be used not only as a delicious dessert. This delicacy will not affect your figure in any way. It will even help you lose weight if you use it externally, including in scrubs, masks, and cling film.