Lose 10 kg; how is it possible? What is the permissible weight loss? Basic rules on how to lose weight. The best diet to help you get rid of 10 kg, combine the result.
Losing 10 kg is not very difficult but rather tricky, especially if you do not want to lose smooth, radiant skin, lush hair, strong nails, and well-being simultaneously. That’s why a diet that promises a loss of 10 kg per week is swept aside immediately: it will bring nothing but disappointment. Let’s focus on eating styles that work slowly but surely.
What is the permissible loss 10 kg weight?
Any nutritionist will confirm: that it is impossible to quickly lose 10 kg at home without risking your health and beauty. Our body is not programmed by nature to quickly part with fat deposits, which it has stored for more than a year. And suppose you force the body to turn to its reserves in search of nutrients, then. In that case, a few pounds will disappear at first, but then the inevitable plateau will come, and the rapid start of the process of losing weight will slow down. To push it back in the right direction, you must apply more strict measures and deal new blows to your health.
Other problems accompany rapid weight loss:
- The skin sags, keeping pace with the body losing volume;
- There are problems with the digestive tract, blood vessels, and excretory system;
- The half-lives generated during fat burning will not have time to be excreted from the body and may pose a health threat.
The best weight loss recommended by nutritionists is 3-5% of total weight per month. For example, if your weight does not exceed 80 kg, then in 30 days, you can lose 3.5-4 kg without harming your health. In theory, of course, it is possible to toughen up and lose 10 kg a month, but such a fool can end badly.
How do you lose 10 kg weight the right way?
It is known that there is no single table style that would be equally effective for everyone without exception. Physiological characteristics, different metabolic rates, and psychological attitudes often lead to a completely different result, so the diet that your friend found chiseled the waste in your case can have no effect.
However, a general set of rules that are equally useful for everyone, nutritionists nevertheless suggest:
- Hunger strikes are prohibited … Diets that offer to lose 10 kg in 10 days are always based on extreme calorie restriction, so 99% of the time, they end up gaining the weight back and causing health problems, not to mention the fact that muscles are burned along with fat, and the appearance is poor.
- Varied food … Your body should get everything it needs because “kefir,” “an apple,” “vegetables,” and other single foods are not suitable here; they are only sound in the form of fasting days. For the internal organs and systems to work in the right rhythm, the skin becomes elastic and the hair and nails healthy; one cannot do without a lot of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, taking vitamin complexes during the diet is recommended. Still, they will not help much if you plan to sit on cabbage or water for weeks.
- Physical activity … Sports accelerate the burning of calories, maintain muscle tone, and prevent skin sagging. If you can’t afford a gym and a full jog in the morning, do the most straightforward home gym, only regularly and diligently: 30 minutes a day or 1 hour 3-4 times a week. In addition, it does not hurt to review the lifestyle, in general, to make it as active as possible.
- Avoid harmful products … Sweets, baked goods, fatty and smoked foods, semi-finished products, and commercial sauces not only contain calories but also have a terrible effect on health and inhibit metabolism.
- Physiological strategy … If you have any disease or a tendency, this must be considered when making a diet. Ideally, it is advisable to consult at least once with a specialist who will help you calculate the calorie content of the diet and determine its characteristics.
Attention! Do not rely on numerous drugs that promise “weight loss of 10 kg per month without exercise and diet.” Despite the fat-burning title, they usually work on the principle of mild laxatives or diuretics, forcing the arrow on the scale to crawl down but without affecting body fat. In addition, everything that dropped with their help is quickly recovered.
The best diet to lose 10 kg.
The bad thing about diets is that they end sooner or later, and you return to your old habits. The result has been achieved, I want to celebrate the victory of the extra kilos, and there are so many all kinds of goodies around that have been banned for a long time! In such a situation, there is only a persistent and strong-willed action to maintain the weight. Still, the majority slowly begins to “pick up” the fall. Therefore, the best diet is the one that not only causes you to lose weight but also helps you develop healthy habits.
Diet “minus 60.”
Ekaterina Mirimanova, the author of this exciting diet, prefers to call it “System -60”. And that’s right: the diet does not include traditional lists of allowed and prohibited foods, does not regulate meals by hours, and does not make losing weight the purpose of life. But she teaches you to feel your body, gradually develop healthy eating habits, avoid severe restrictions, eat not only correctly but also tasty, and enjoy life.
- Do not make a list of forbidden foods. Desperate for a sweet cupcake? Eat, but only half, and be sure before noon.
- You are changing gradually. There’s no need to try to grasp the enormity in one fell swoop, so you have to strain.
- Reduce portions of your regular meals and chew each bite thoroughly. It is suitable for the digestive tract and helps not to overeat.
- Use a grill instead of a pan.
- Snacks are allowed during the day, but the choice is unsweetened fruit or berries, which one can otherwise eat until 4:00 p.m. After that, it is better to switch to vegetables and dry crackers.
- Do not mix meat with potatoes, white rice, or pasta in the same meal. His best company will be grains and vegetables – raw or fried.
- Eat dinner at 18:00 with protein and some fiber. For example, fish salad is ideal.
- Remove alcohol from the menu, except for good dry wine.
- Replace sugar and honey with vegetable sweeteners such as stevia and bread with croutons and rye bread.
- Find a sport you enjoy.
The results of adherence to diet -60 are different for everyone, but in most cases, in the first 4 weeks, it takes from 5 to 8 kg. So a successful weight loss of 10 kg in 1, 5-2 months, and without hunger strikes and nervous breakdowns, will be guaranteed to you.
Many controversies, scandals, and even lawsuits erupted about Dr. Ducan’s diet at the time. In particular, the doctor himself lost an impressive sum by filing a libel suit against his colleague who criticized his food system: the judges considered the criticism fair. They forced Mr. Ducan to pay a fine. However, this does not mean that the diet is terrible! Due to its high protein content, it is not suitable for people with kidney problems and is not recommended for continuous use.
Weight loss is divided into 3 phases. A strict “attack” loads the body with proteins, almost excluding the consumption of vegetable substances and fats; it is followed by “Alternation,” which is a mix of protein and carbohydrate days, and “Fixing” fixes the results achieved. The first two stages have a strictly limited duration; you cannot stay in them for long. The third, with some indulgence, can become the basis of the daily diet.
- The diet recommends keeping salt intake to a minimum and using sweeteners instead of sugar.
- It is better not to get carried away by starchy vegetables and grains – potatoes, legumes, rice, even on the days when carbohydrates are allowed.
- You need to eat 1 tablespoon per day. l. oat bran and drink at least 1.5 liters of water.
- Sports are essential, at least in the form of vigorous walking.
In the first phase, the fastest weight loss occurs, up to 5 kg per week (the “attack” should not last long), but the process slows down to 1 kg in 7 days. On average, the Dukan diet allows you to lose 10 kg in 1.5 months.
Mireille Guiliano, author of the best-selling book Why Don’t French Women Get Fat? which has sold almost a million copies in total, encourages enjoying every bite, devoting yourself to cooking but strictly controlling portion sizes, and exercising a lot.
Mireille’s Basic Rules:
- Use fractional feeding mode.
- No fast food, semi-finished products, and other prepared foods! Only high-quality products.
- Rely on small amounts of meals-preferably 200 g per meal, and when it comes to caloric intake, 100-50 g each.
- Eat low-calorie vegetables, fruits, and vegetables more often.
- Allow yourself desserts; just cut down on the usual portions and enjoy every bite diligently.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Don’t snack on the attack! French women say: “If there is no time to sit down and eat, it is better not to eat at all.”
- Take every opportunity to exercise! If the house has stairs, why use the elevator? If you have to travel three stops to your destination, why not walk?
- The French diet has three phases. In the first, you keep a food diary and calculate your weaknesses in the organization of nutrition; in the second, you reduce portion sizes and get used to enjoying quality food, not quantity; in the third, you strengthen the skills you have acquired.
According to the French method, rapid weight loss of 10 kg or more is impossible since its first stages represent a rather long and careful entry into a new nutritional system. But then the weight starts to disappear faster and does not come back. Of course, provided you follow the “French rules” and beyond.
Let’s order now: we are not talking about a two-week weight loss, but the menu flashes so often on the Internet. It helps to lose weight well at maximum, but it cannot be considered a systematic weight loss. We want to list the main secrets of the Land of the Rising Sun diet, which will help you formulate the correct nutrition rules, lose 10 kg at home, and take courses on longevity and beauty.
The principles of the Japanese diet:
- Breakfast is the happiest meal of the day. To refuse it is unacceptable, to do with a crouton and a cup of coffee. Eat omelets, fish, vegetables, cereals, cheese, and fruit.
- You cannot fry food; only cooking, steaming, and baking are allowed—grill as a last resort.
- Make soups often. Aerobatics – master the popular Japanese miso with fish stock with vegetables, mushrooms, and tofu. Still, a more traditional Russian version of the first courses will do.
- Drink 2-3 cups of green tea a day, but try not to exceed 750 ml.
- Minimize your bread consumption.
- Enjoy seafood often. By the way, 10% of all fish caught in the world end up on the Japanese table, even though their number barely reaches 2% of the world’s population.
- Swap your usual desserts for fruits and berries.
- If you can walk somewhere, go. Leave cars for special occasions.
- Do physical exercises daily.
Attention! Rice (sometimes three times a day) and soy are mandatory on the Japanese menu. However, the first product can cause constipation in Westerners unfamiliar with such cuisine. The second can be difficult to buy in Russia, so you must change your diet.
Diet “three parts.”
When the Finnish nutritionists were tasked with developing a nutritional system that would allow them to lose weight, they did not make complex rules. They took a plate and divided it into 3 parts.
How it works:
- Take a standard plate with a diameter of about 24 cm.
- Split it in half mentally and then one part in half again.
- Take most of it for greens and root vegetables.
- Leave a quarter for carbohydrates – potatoes, rice, buckwheat, and pasta. On average, one serving should be 120-150 g.
- Take the last quarter for protein – meat, poultry, fish, seafood, mushrooms, legumes, eggs, cottage cheese, cheese. The approximate serving size is 80-120 g.
- Eat according to this model 2 times a day – at lunch and in the evening. Shape your breakfast to your heart’s content without overeating and leave room for a few light snacks.
- Can flavor food with butter and homemade sauces, but very sparingly.
- Meat and poultry should be lean.
- You can snack after meals with a small number of berries or fruit, sometimes allowing yourself a slice or two of marmalade or marshmallows.
Reviews claim that for a year of nutrition, according to the “Finnish model,” you can quickly lose up to 25 kg of excess weight without much effort. Because losing 10 kg at home without the help of nutritionists and fitness trainers will last 5-5.5 months. And if you give up sweets and add sports to your schedule, you’ll tackle the task in half the time.
Those who care about how to lose 10 kg quickly will hardly like this style of eating, as it works very quietly – for that he got the last place at the end of our list. But it was his international council of nutritionists, gastroenterologists, and other nutritionists who called him the most correct and healthy of all those currently known.
Principles of the Mediterranean diet:
- More vegetables! We eat everything raw; the rest is boiled, stewed, and baked.
- The best seasoning is extra virgin olive oil. They are poured over salads, fish, poultry, and stews.
- Fish should appear on the table as the main dish at least once a week.
- If it’s cereal, pasta, and bread, then only whole grains.
- We replace desserts with fruits but eat them as a separate meal. For example, as a snack between breakfast and lunch. If the fruit is unavailable, keep a packet of nuts in your desk or bag.
- Finish the dinner with red wine but watch the portion. For the fair sex, it is 90-100 ml, for strong – 150 ml.
No stress! The meal should be a pure pleasure for you, while you are not distracted by anything and do not think about anything other than a piece that melts on your tongue.
The Mediterranean diet is not popular among people in a hurry, as it will allow you to lose 10 kg only after six months or a year. But it is admired by those who are seriously concerned about preserving their health, beauty, and youth. However, the diet does have one downside: it hits the wallet hard.
How do we combine the result?
It is not enough to choose the proper 10 kg diet and maintain it. The achievements that have been made must still be saved! Even with healthy eating habits and daily routines, many are regularly captured by the temptations of the old life.
In order not to fall for them, it is essential:
- Eat small meals, but often so that a sudden feeling of hunger does not catch you in front of a display case of cups.
- Lead an active lifestyle and do sports 2-3 times a week.
- Whichever diet is chosen, during the condensation stage, it is necessary to return all the main food groups – proteins, fats, grains, vegetables, and fruits.
- Consume plenty of clean drinking water and unsweetened tea. The total volume is calculated according to the formula “multiply 30 ml by the number of kilograms of body weight” unless the person has kidney problems.
- Weigh yourself regularly. Best of all, on an empty stomach, on a specific day of the week, will allow you to control your weight and notice its increase in time.
Attention! There is no point in weighing yourself daily, as weight fluctuations of 1-2 kg are expected, especially for menstruating women. Weekly monitoring gives a clearer picture.