Facial carbon peeling is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for beautiful and healthy facial skin that has a rejuvenating effect. Today we describe in this article Is carbon peeling good for face?
Evidence of facial carbon peeling sequestration
- Minimize wrinkles and the first signs of skin aging.
- Loss of firmness and aging of the skin.
- The presence of enlarged pores, including their severe contamination and blockage.
- Oily skin is the leading indicator of carbon peeling. This method helps to tighten pores and thus reduces the intensity of sebaceous glands.
- The presence of acne, when, subcutaneous acne.
- Dull complexion.
- Skin pigmentation – photoaging or freckles. After the first meeting, this problem is solved by 40%.
Contraindications for facial carbon peeling
- The procedure is prohibited during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The fact is that when exposed to the laser, the nano gel heats up, which can cause a considerable increase in hormones. As a result, skin pigmentation begins.
- The presence of individual intolerance.
- Suppose there are inflammatory processes on the skin of the face, which occur in acute and chronic forms—for example, epilepsy, diabetes, tuberculosis, and other dangerous diseases.
- If you are a drug or alcohol addict.
- In the case of a recent stroke, poor circulation, or a pacemaker.
- Facial skin cancer treatments.
- The presence of keloid scars, which, when exposed to a laser, can become inflamed and cause unpleasant, painful sensations.
- Cold as herpes.
- Allergy to carbon dioxide, so you first need to perform a sensitivity test – a small amount of nano gel is placed on a closed body area.
- Disruption of melanin metabolism. Therefore, new formations may appear on the skin of the face after the operation.
How does the decarbonization process work?
- First, you need to consult a beautician, who should carefully examine the skin and determine the presence or absence of acne, inflammation, and other signs of colds.
- If there are inflammatory processes, you first need to undergo treatment, after which you can perform a carbon peeling operation.
- In the case of allergies, the doctor prescribes the use of particular drugs that eliminate these reactions.
- About 5-7 days before the procedure, it is not recommended to perform any other type of facial cleansing that has a strong effect on the skin.
- A few days before the planned visit to the beautician, it is not recommended to steam the skin of the face.
- An allergy test is carried out at the preparatory stage – a small amount of nano gel is applied to the elbow bend and left for 15 minutes. If unpleasant sensations do not appear at this time, you can operate. In the case of severe redness and itching of blisters, it is strictly forbidden to remove carbon.
- Then the facial skin is dried with an antiseptic because all weak inflammatory processes are removed. The antiseptic gel helps to kill germs and cleanse the skin of make-up residues.
- After cleansing the facial skin, a special nano gel is applied, which contains carbon. The product is black and helps remove all keratinized cells. Nanogel is not used in the area around the mouth and eyes.
- Now you need to wait a while, as the gel should dry.
- Laser treatment is performed as soon as the nano gel has dried, where the skin is actually cleaned of dead cells and impurities. At this stage, you must use special glasses.
- Then, photolysis is performed, during which collagen is produced, which contributes to a faster rehabilitation of the elasticity of the skin and the return of a healthy complexion, as well as a rejuvenating effect.
- After the carbon peeling procedure, you must treat the skin of the face with a special antiseptic gel.
Effects after facial carbon peeling removal
- Already after the first procedure, with increased fat in the skin, the amount of fat produced is significantly reduced.
- Black dots are removed.
- Enlarged pores are narrowed.
- It has a mild exfoliating effect on dead skin cells on the face and neck.
- The carbon peeling method has a general antibacterial effect.
- Disrupted processes occur in the lower and upper layers of the skin to return to normal.
- The collagen production process is stimulated, restoring the skin’s elasticity and suppleness.
- The complexion is even and refreshing; all age spots are removed.
- After several cycles of carbon peeling, the depth and number of wrinkles are significantly reduced, and a general rejuvenating effect is observed.
Rehabilitation period after facial carbon peeling
The duration of one carbon peeling process takes about half an hour. Still, the initial condition of the facial skin is of little importance. As a rule, 2-8 sessions are pretty enough to clean the skin and restore its beauty. There is a 5 day break between each procedure. Neglecting this advice can cause severe damage to the skin as it must recover before the next session.
In almost all cases, after carbon peeling on the face, a rehabilitation period is not required to increase the procedure’s effectiveness.
It is worth following some advice from cosmetologists:
- The slight skin redness may appear, disappearing on its own a few hours after the procedure.
- Washing the face for 24 hours is not recommended after the carbon register is completed.
- Do not use any antiseptic gel for two days.
- It is not necessary to use cosmetics containing alcohol as this can cause severe damage to the skin.
- You can use mycelia water or foam for skin care, as these products have a mild effect.
- You should constantly apply an ointment to the skin for the first few days after the operation.
The carbon peeling method is becoming increasingly popular and in demand every day. And this is not surprising; thanks to its implementation, you can effectively cleanse the skin and restore its beauty, youth, and healthy radiance.
An honest critique of the decarbonization method reviews
Olga, 30 years old
I am a cosmetics “crazy” with 10 years of experience. I love all kinds of new beauty treatments; I often pamper my skin. I decided to try a carbon facial peel. However, it is difficult to call it “exfoliation.” I would instead call it “deep pore cleansing.” The procedure itself takes place in two stages. A special gel is applied to the face, a mixture of petroleum jelly and carbon dioxide. Glasses are put on the eyes, and a laser is passed over the face. The latter allows the material’s nanoparticles to penetrate deep into the skin. It didn’t hurt me; it was just hot. It is believed that thermal treatment also positively affects the skin’s condition, accelerating regeneration. Due to carbon cleaning, even old fat comes out of the skin’s pores, comedones dissolve, and the face becomes lighter and even. Immediately after the procedure, my skin became pink, matte, and smooth. I can feel noticeable effects after a few days. All comedones are gone, my face has evened out, and my pores have shrunk. However, do not expect the result to last for a long time. This method is not a cure but a cosmetic product and therefore requires constant repetition to keep your skin clear. In addition, you should not wait for the renewal or elimination of pigments. Carbon peeling is not intended for this.
Christina, 28 years old
I have been battling acne and dermatitis for seven years. Finally, I managed to beat my acne. But another problem arose – scars and scars from rashes. They didn’t go and looked terrible. I went to an esthetician in the summer, but he said chemical peels were not the season, so he suggested a carbon peel. I read many reviews about him, and everyone praised him, and I decided. They assigned me six treatments. After the first one, I was shocked because the face started to look even worse:
- Pores became even more comprehensive.
- Redness intensified.
- The skin was very oily.
In the evening, the face also started baking strongly. The beautician assured me that after the following procedures, this would not happen, and the skin condition will only improve. After the subsequent five sessions, there was no more calmness and redness. But I didn’t wait for improvements either. Pores remained enlarged; red spots appeared after exercise, and pits remained from acne. Now I’m waiting for the fall to do a trichloro vinegar peel and finally get rid of horrible scars and oily skin!
Ekaterina, 26 years old
I have problematic skin on my face; I regularly take care of it and perform combined cleansing. If this is not done, the pores will become swollen and clogged, and acne will appear. Recently, my esthetician suggested that I complete my facial cleansing with a carbon register. The procedure is performed by applying black nano gel and light “bursts” of the laser. No discomfort, just a slight tingling. The result is noticeable immediately after the procedure: the tone improves, and the skin becomes lighter. Since I have an oily skin type, light drying is what I need. Sometimes there is slight peeling in the area of the nasolabial folds. But generally, the skin is tightened, and it becomes fresh. After undergoing such molecular cleansing, the deep swelling in the cheekbones disappeared. However, the blackheads did not disappear, and the pore was still slightly enlarged.