Plasmolifting , to prevent premature aging of the skin and restore youth, is worth using the plasmolifting method. Learn the intricacies of doing so. The fairer sex is ready to make sacrifices to maintain beauty, health and youth in the skin of the face. Today, a variety of cosmetics have been developed that help to stop time and slow down the aging process and achieve almost perfect skin. To have a direct effect on the problem area, it is recommended to use a universal method without a laser called “plasmolifting”.
Plasmolifting – what is it?
Plasmolifting is a unique modern technology where it works on the problem area of the skin to get rid of various cosmetic defects.
The point of this method is that it does not use active nitrogen plasma or compressed gas to repair or remove damaged skin.
Thanks to the use of the patient’s plasma, it will be possible to achieve a noticeable rejuvenating effect. This technique is widely used today to remove stretch marks and scars on the skin. With the help of plasmolifting, effective treatment of the scalp and hair is also performed.
This cosmetic procedure is prescribed in the following cases:
- To eliminate the problem of hair loss;
- During acne;
- Against acne;
- With sagging skin, elastic;
- To remove wrinkles and signs of skin aging;
- To improve the general condition of the skin of the face and body.
Contraindications to the plasmolifting method
Although the plasma lifting method is very useful, it has certain drawbacks:
- Prohibited during pregnancy.
- It cannot be performed during breastfeeding.
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to anticoagulants used in preparation for injection.
- In the diagnosis of severe diabetes.
- In the presence of a variety of blood diseases.
- Under 25 years of age.
- In the presence of various infectious diseases, as well as disorders that adversely affect the immune system, especially if it is in a state of exacerbation.
- For inflammation in the areas where injections are made during the operation.
What are the effects of the plasma lifting process?
This method is based on the effect of plasma, which contains a number of platelets. It is injected directly into the problem area. Therefore, the process of natural cell renewal begins due to the activation of the body’s own reserves.
Plasmolifting helps to accelerate cell regeneration, resulting in increased metabolism and regeneration. This method is completely safe, as there is the contactless transfer of heat energy. Due to the fact that the patient’s own plasma will be used for plasma lifting, the chances of rejection and infection will be reduced to zero.
It will be possible to directly affect the deep layers of the epidermis, but the outer layer, which serves as a natural cover, is fully preserved and the restoration of new skin is accelerated.
Plasma lifting increases the elasticity and texture of the skin, but the results obtained continue throughout the year.
It also affects deep wrinkles, thanks to the fact that they smooth out quickly. Skin color improves significantly, and wrinkles and scars decrease.
The use of plasma lifting in cosmetology
The Plasmolifting method is widely used in the field of cosmetology and helps to get rid of various skin problems quickly, but their restoration is due to the effects of the patient’s blood cells. Various skin diseases and the aging process cause severe damage to cells and to protect them, healing cells are injected directly into the problem area.
In cosmetology, the plasma lifting method will help to achieve the following results:
- Both visible and latent signs of the process of photography and the timely aging of the skin are reduced;
- The condition of the skin improves significantly;
- Tissue reconstruction and regeneration are activated;
- The skin returns to its natural softness and density;
- It has a rejuvenating effect on the production of hyaluronic acid in skin cells, as well as collagen;
- Small simulator wrinkles are actually smooth;
- Lose weight and over time age spots disappear altogether;
- The skin returns to its normal healthy tone.
Plasmolifting for facial skin renewal
This method has an effective rejuvenating effect as plasma promotes the activation of skin rejuvenation. Plasmolifting is performed with a two to three-day break. After a few weeks, positive changes will be noticeable.
In order to strengthen and increase the impact obtained, it is necessary to implement support measures regularly in the future. Plasmolifting can be combined with other types of aging methods that can be performed independently at home.
Plasmolifting, developed by an experienced specialist, allows you to radically change your appearance in a relatively short time. These include getting rid of the visible cosmetics imperfections on the skin, making it perfectly smooth, firm, elastic, and soft.
Plasmolifting for acne
Acne is an inflammatory process that occurs in the sebaceous glands. As a result, acne begins to form, and purulent blisters form, after which their contents appear on the surface, and crust appears.
It is very difficult to cure this disease, but a cosmetic method like plasmolifting will help to deal with it. It will take about 4-5 steps to solve the problem.
The main patient who has a therapeutic effect is the patient’s own blood plasma, which is obtained by special technology. The concentration of platelets in it will be significantly higher than usual. Platelets contain protein molecules that activate the process of skin cell regeneration.
With the help of an injection, blood plasma is injected into the deep layers of the skin. The operation is similar to mesotherapy. As a result, the process of self-treatment and skin rejuvenation is stimulated.
The benefits of this method of treating acne are:
- High efficiency of plasmolifting, where a positive result will be noticeable after several methods.
- This technology is completely safe.
- Plasma, saturated with platelet counts, stimulates the regeneration of skin cells.
- This method helps to get rid of acne and other skin rashes quickly.
- The risk of inflammation is minimal.
- There is an increase in metabolic processes in the skin.
Plasmolifting for scalp and hair
Before plasmolifting for hair, it is necessary to determine the exact cause that caused the onset of hair loss. If this unpleasant phenomenon is due to hereditary or hormonal problems, these cosmetics will not help. It is advisable to seek the help of a specialist trichologist, who must undergo a thorough examination and accurately determine the cause of hair loss.
The result, after plasmolifting, lasts for several years, after which it is necessary to repeat the treatment. In some cases, a specialist may prescribe a regular appointment. Thanks to this, the results achieved will last much longer.
Depending on the condition of the hair, as well as the reasons that caused the onset of their loss, sessions are held with different frequencies – the interval can vary from two weeks to one month.
After the first meeting, positive changes will be noticeable:
- Already after the first cycle, hair loss slows down significantly (it becomes noticeable in 2-3 days).
- The treatment makes the hair thicker, and its structure and diameter are restored.
- After two cycles of plasma lifting, hair loss stops completely.
- After the first procedure, the problem of dandruff is eliminated as all the bacteria that caused its appearance is destroyed.
- Dying from hair follicles stops completely.
- The hair grows fast within about half a month after the first plasmolifting operation.
Use of plasma weights in medicines
This method is widely used today in various fields of medicine:
Plasmolifting also helps to get rid of various problems related to the condition of the joints, but the recovery of injured tissues takes place naturally.
The use of plasmolifting in the complex treatment of various types of genital inflammation significantly increases the effectiveness of treatment and the healing process is much faster.
Thanks to the use of this method, the recovery of the ruptured mucous membrane begins, as well as the tissues that affect the inflammatory process.
This method is used in gynecology for:
- Croisore of the vulva;
- Diseases of the cervix;
- Rupture of the cervix;
After this operation, the cervical mucosa is successfully and fairly quickly restored, the menstrual cycle returns to normal, the problem of vaginal dryness is eliminated and cracks are significantly reduced.
For the treatment of joints
Plasmolifting in orthopedics and trauma helps to achieve incredible results:
- Muscle cramps are mild;
- Uncomfortable painful manifestations in the injured joint are removed;
- Agility increases several times;
- The synovial fluid is restored;
- It stimulates the formation of bone and cartilage tissue;
- It is the strengthening of tissues in the musculoskeletal system;
- The post-operative rehabilitation time, prosthetics, stretches and other injuries are significantly shortened.
The Plasmolifting method is a simple injection and therefore no further rehabilitation is required. However, after the operation, small edema or blood cell may appear exactly at the injection site of the plasma itself. In just a few days, these phenomena will disappear on their own and no further improvements are needed.