Use face masks; what are the best? Description, types, valuable properties, and contraindications for cloth masks. Check out the best brands of such products—advice and instructions on their use. Special mention should be made of the so-called mini-masks in the form of patches designed to be applied under the eyes to eliminate puffiness, bags, bruises, and wrinkles.
These funds can also be divided according to the client’s age, but this is not always appropriate. But there are still products only designed for women over 18, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, etc. If such a selection condition is met, the manufacturer usually indicates this on the packaging (example: 35+). The market sells delayed action and quick remedies to solve any problem immediately. Usually, moisturizing and nourishing masks fall under this category, which can give an instant effect.
The benefits of cloth-based face masks
Depending on the type, such products have anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, regenerating, soothing, rejuvenating, and nourishing effects. Some masks have all these properties simultaneously, making them universal. In principle, such products are suitable for all skin types. Still, those that can only use for dry, oily, combination, or problem skin are sold. It is widespread in the latter case since the presence of pores and acne obliges manufacturers to choose particular components.
Here’s how these products work:
- Eliminate cosmetic defects … With their help, you can eliminate acne, acne, and blackheads. They enlarge and clean pores, lighten age spots and remove bags under the eyes. All this allows you to lose a few years and look healthy visually.
- Soothes the skin … Thanks to such funds, it is possible to eliminate irritation, itching, rashes, and redness. It is very beneficial with regular exposure to sunlight, low temperature, low-quality cosmetics, and water.
- Moisturize … This way, it fights dryness, prevents peeling, and makes it look healthy. It is essential in cold and hot weather, where low temperatures and sunshine dry out tissues.
- Tone up … Thanks to this, the skin looks fresh and healthy, and the tension and the feeling of tightness disappear. This effect is achieved immediately after the first use and lasts for a long time.
- Rejuvenate … With this tool can smooth out shallow age and expression wrinkles. It can reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and folds near the lips and tighten the areas near the nasolacrimal groove.
- It Evens out the complexion … It acquires a natural look and shine, and the relief becomes smoother and more beautiful. Therefore, the skin looks good and healthy.
- Cleanse … When the mask is removed, excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt are removed. Pores are also repaired and prevented from clogging.
Among other effects is the elimination of puffiness and traces of fatigue from the face and adequate preparation for applying make-up. Such a remedy can be a worthy substitute for an expensive day or night cream.
Contraindications to the use of face masks made of fabric
This product is unsuitable for severely irritated skin, which manufacturers usually warn buyers about on the packaging. If it is used despite such information, then the probability of an allergy will be very high. The same can be said for those with sensitive skin – severe rashes, redness, and itching may appear on the face. An exception to the rule is drugs explicitly designed to eliminate such problems.
Owners of oily skin should refuse to use moisturizing masks. They increase the production of fatty substances, leading to faster contamination of the face, which in this case usually does not shine with cleanliness. It can lead to an unnatural sheen and sweat effect.
A dangerous condition can also become a significant rash as well as inflammation in the areas of mask equipment. Due to the fact that a heat wave has been created, pathogenic bacteria can multiply freely under it, which increases the chances of worsening the situation.
It is undesirable to use these products even if the face is damaged in the form of cuts and scratches. It is because they can slow tissue regeneration due to steam in the skin. But even if there is no such dry carrying out, the test is still recommended by holding the product on the face for 2-3 minutes. Under normal circumstances, there should be no reaction to its effects.
Check out the best sheet masks.
The most popular are products of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese manufacturers; it is their products that are at the top of the list of leaders. It is also essential that they are cheap. You can also find American and European funds on the market. Still, their cost is many times higher, and the components are mostly the same. Moreover, Asian companies are trying to add more collagen, elastin, fruit acids, and other active ingredients to their products.
We present you an overview of the most popular brands you can try and use face masks :
- Garnier Skin Naturals … The main focus of her line is on moisturizing creams and nourishing products that will be especially effective in taking care of dry skin. There are also steaming and cleansing options. The products are infused with water, glycerin, protein, silk extract, and other natural ingredients. Most often, they are sold in 1 piece.
- Tony moly … is a Korean company that offers moisturizing, steaming, whitening, soothing, and purifying sheet masks. She actively uses impregnation extracts from propolis, green tea, and ginseng. There are also very often products that contain hyaluronic acid, collagen, vitamins C and E, shea butter, lavender, and rosemary. Most of her suggestions are suitable for owners of all skin types. The average package volume is 21 ml; the products are universal in terms of usage time, and the ideal age of customers is 25 years and above.
- Elizavecca … This is another quite popular sheet mask brand launched in 1986. This company is interesting because it produces skin problems products – elimination of blackheads, acne, acne. It also has the potential to accelerate tissue regeneration, lightening, and regeneration. Ways of quick action deserve special attention. The volume of one packet is usually 23 ml. Among the components used are hyaluronic acid, collagen, matte milk, and extracts from various berries, fruits, and herbs.
- Beauty friends … The basis of the range of this Korean brand is a mask with the effect of the evening on the skin, tightening pores, moisturizing, and rejuvenating the skin. They have no side effects and are suitable in the morning, afternoon, or evening. The most popular of them is the Pearl Essence mask. Products are for sale for women over 20, 25, 35, and 40; they must be selected based on their age.
How to use fabric face masks correctly?
Before using such products, clean the face of impurities using make-up milk or gel for washing. Apply the product to clean, dry skin. Exactly when to do this is not particularly important; it can be used in the morning, afternoon, and evening unless there are no unique markings on the packaging.
The sequence of “wearing” the mask is:
- Wash thoroughly and dry with a dry towel.
- Carefully cut the package with scissors and remove the product from it, closing the rest, if there is anything else, tightly with a clothespin.
- Apply the mask to the forehead, press it into the skin with your fingers and smooth out the wrinkles evenly, going towards the nose.
- Press the product firmly around the eyes, so they do not fall under it. Do the same with the nostrils and lips.
- With your eyes closed, leave the product on for 15-30 minutes, depending on its instructions, and gently remove it after this time.
- Spread the rest of the mask evenly over the surface and massage it into the face.
- Dry the skin with a dry or, if necessary, a damp cloth, then gently massage the skin.
If we are talking about eye masks made of fabric, they must be applied to the lower eyelids and left on average for 15 minutes. The procedure preparation here is the same as in the case of a product designed to take care of the entire face.
When used correctly and regularly, sheet masks can work wonders. It is a straightforward and convenient face product. Most importantly, it is available to almost everyone because it is cheap and sold in nearly every store.
Use a sheet mask once every ten days to prevent dryness, acne, and other cosmetic defects. If the goal is to have a healing effect, then the optimal frequency of use is at least once a week. It should note that it is pointless to use the same product again.